Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 46
C21Mr.May 19
Daniel1234 17
Trouble 17
Z06Fanatic 13
RonnieEmz 11
David Hunter 10
zhenbuxianghua 9
VABroker 7
rjlocal22 6
nopeda 6
JohnN 5
sualk54 5
miracle 5
Bigtoe 5
Matched Content
Page 32 of 34 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#385330 - 08/03/11 02:22 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? ***** [Re: RichardDD]
ColoREO Offline

Loc: Colorado
The new system works for me...picked up two new listings from them yesterday. I'm guessing though it's because some of the big competition may currently be suspended.

Advertisements
#385356 - 08/03/11 06:22 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: ColoREO]
VABroker Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Virginia
Good for you. You must have more eligible properties there b/c I'm not seeing much for action here these days. Course, I don't have every freaking zip code but enough close by that you'd think there'd be some action.

So, tell us, how does this new screen work - can you take us step by step?

#385372 - 08/03/11 08:05 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: RichardDD]
ColoREO Offline

Loc: Colorado
We do have a decent volume of HUD properties here which makes it easier to pick them up.

The main screen is basically the same and shows how many properties are available. What's changed is the captcha. It's now much more difficult to read and consists of two words separated by a space. If you get the captcha right, you see the address as you did before.

#386097 - 08/10/11 01:29 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: RichardDD]
realpam Offline

Loc: moseley va
So has everybody got their HUD home Open House kit together? I recommend Signs, banners, balloons, cookies, water bottles (it is 100 degrees), dust masks, coloring sheets for the the kiddies, and rose colored glasses for the prospective buyers. Dont forget your sign that says "No Public Restroom".

#386171 - 08/10/11 11:28 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: realpam]
VABroker Offline
Veteran Member

Will somebody explain to me the difference or am I just having a senile moment? Just in from MM:

Please note the changes coming at www.amrebroker.com! You should have received an email from AMRE from the email address info@amrebroker.com with any listing tasks. Please whitelist this address so it does not go to your junk mail folder. In the same way you have been uploading your marketing tasks through amrebroker.com for the past few months, you will now upload your listing documents directly into AMRE's broker portal.

1. All listing tasks will now be completed in the www.amrebroker.com portal only. We will no longer be monitoring and scoring listing task uploads into IRIS.
2.PIR, BPO, RTL, RTC and MMR tasks will still be uploaded into IRIS for the short term.
3.Timelines for some tasks have changed. These timelines will be prominently displayed in www.amrebroker.com.

What are they referring to as "listing tasks"? I consider every step a listing task.

#386473 - 08/14/11 12:26 AM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: VABroker]
VABroker Offline
Veteran Member

Will somebody explain to me the difference or am I just having a senile moment? Just in from MM:

Please note the changes coming at www.amrebroker.com! You should have received an email from AMRE from the email address info@amrebroker.com with any listing tasks. Please whitelist this address so it does not go to your junk mail folder. In the same way you have been uploading your marketing tasks through amrebroker.com for the past few months, you will now upload your listing documents directly into AMRE's broker portal.

1. All listing tasks will now be completed in the www.amrebroker.com portal only. We will no longer be monitoring and scoring listing task uploads into IRIS.
2.PIR, BPO, RTL, RTC and MMR tasks will still be uploaded into IRIS for the short term.
3.Timelines for some tasks have changed. These timelines will be prominently displayed in www.amrebroker.com.

What are they referring to as "listing tasks"? I consider every step a listing task.

Sorry about that - no one's giving me their opinion or interpretation. I think it's wonderful everyone else has it figured out, or, they're too embarrassed to ask. I'm neither and proud to say it.

#386493 - 08/14/11 03:04 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: RichardDD]
BuyersAgent Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Land of comps and drive by's.....
I'm not confused and I'm pretty sure my competition reads this forum, so I'm not going to elaborate. I will give you a tip, if you need help, contact training or see if there is a training video. The folks at AMRE have always been kind to me and helpful in every situation, even if they didn't answer the phone they answered emails.

Patience...they are growing and attracting new business and will work with the brokers that worked with them in their growing pains.
Education will not.
Persistence and determination
alone are omnipotent.

Calvin Coolidge

#386827 - 08/17/11 01:28 AM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: BuyersAgent]
VABroker Offline
Veteran Member

Can't a person have a brain fart once in awhile?

I didn't see the forest for the trees, but now I can see the sky.

#390561 - 09/29/11 03:04 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: RichardDD]
HUDpro Offline

Loc: Midwest
I currently list with MM, HT, and Ofori and I was curious what everyone thought of their changing the MLS information to only list their websites? Meaning instead of telling brokers to go to HUDHomeStore.com, we have to tell them to go to HomeTelosFirst.com? I sort of fell like this is misleading to agents and consumers.

#390566 - 09/29/11 03:56 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: RichardDD]
RealBoots Offline

Loc: Wild or not Wild ,East or West...
I wonder if new inspections every two weeks will apply for active and under contract properties?

#390611 - 09/30/11 01:15 AM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: RealBoots]
VABroker Offline
Veteran Member

My thoughts on putting AMs websites on all the info (incl. MLS remarks) - I think it's a sham (sham not shame) for them to try to get more money off of our dollar - seriously - by getting free advertising and possibly trying to score a buyer. No different than when some of them were collecting 1/3 of the commission for no good reason except to fill pockets.

The bi-weekly inspections - I think it's kind of good in that numerous times I have found exterior doors unlocked and I don't know whether to blame FSMs for that - especially since a property was JUST put on the market to the public. Doing under contract inspections wouldn't be so bad if you could count on HUD's chosen closing agent to get them closed on time - but that's about a 50/50 shot in my area.

#391070 - 10/05/11 09:33 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: RichardDD]
HUDpro Offline

Loc: Midwest
I sometimes wonder if HUD even knows some of the "shady" things the AM's and FSM's are doing. And on that note I wonder if the AM's check their listing brokers? There are other brokers in my area that usually list BOA properties for example that put BOA wording in their MLS remarks yet they are still assigned property.

I even showed a home today that was a Fannie Mae and the listing agent had their sign in the window, not the yard mind you, that said "HUD owned home" on the sign..

It's just frustrating that some of us try to play by the rules and let our work shine when it seems as if the AM's don't do anything to reward that sort of work.

#391073 - 10/05/11 10:33 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: HUDpro]
LizL Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By: HUDpro
I sometimes wonder if HUD even knows some of the "shady" things the AM's and FSM's are doing. And on that note I wonder if the AM's check their listing brokers? There are other brokers in my area that usually list BOA properties for example that put BOA wording in their MLS remarks yet they are still assigned property.

I even showed a home today that was a Fannie Mae and the listing agent had their sign in the window, not the yard mind you, that said "HUD owned home" on the sign..

It's just frustrating that some of us try to play by the rules and let our work shine when it seems as if the AM's don't do anything to reward that sort of work.

HUDpro~ I'm confused. ..."that put BOA wording in their MLS remarks yet they are still assigned property..." Are you saying that BofA listing brokers should not put BofA required wording into the MLS?

In the second paragraph are you complaning that it was Fannie Mae house with a HUD sign or that the sign was in the window? Or both? In any case, I did place my "yard" sign in the window of one of my listings, because the yard sign kept disappearing--often right away after it was placed. Guess who wanted to buy it? The next-door neighbor, that's who. Guess who I believe kept removing the "for sale" sign?

#391158 - 10/07/11 01:24 AM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: LizL]
VABroker Offline
Veteran Member

Oh, I wouldn't doubt for a minute the neighbor stole the signs. After one property was 'stolen' from HUD, or, rather HUD gave it away for 2/3'rds it's price instead of LOWERING the price, an agent had the winning, low, real low ball bid on a nearly move-in property (I am still disgusted to this day that our tax dollars were given away to an investor agent). Anyway, MY sign frame, office sign and two riders suddenly went missing. I really doubt the neighbors took it because I'm as friendly as can be when I see them (and these neighbors I had talked to). I suspect the agent took the sign so no one else would see it and bid on the property. The property was in a cul-de-sac so it's not like a hit and run on a straight driving road.

Oh, by the way, I am TIRED of explaining HUD keys to agents - where the heck are their brokers to explain this stuff? Why can't they figure this stuff out? I certainly did years ago...but then I'm not from the new spoon-fed generation.

#392767 - 10/23/11 09:28 PM Re: New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? [Re: VABroker]
ky realtor Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: kentucky
I put mls lockboxes on all of mine now; sooo much easier than explaining keys all the time. It's working for me

Page 32 of 34 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
dreso, Agent315, TJ LYN, Nate76, sandeep123
29175 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Joynestmoh1), 196 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27206242
No new orders today 12963297
Stupid MLS comments. 3208166
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1148105
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1021552
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 999363
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 790606
Let's talk about our cars 644778
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 581911