Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28271967
No new orders today 13101896
Stupid MLS comments. 3276767
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189517
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061214
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028244
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822779
Let's talk about our cars 671068
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602728
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592459
Most common items found at an REO 576074
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440758
Main Street 419472
asset val seminar in colorado 407203
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340454
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306802
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Page 36 of 38 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#421276 - 03/07/13 11:38 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: OH REO]
neudot Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Central New York
I had one a couple days ago...QC'er wanted to know how come distance guidelines were exceeded...this for an almost waterfront property on a large lake. I responded that there were no comps directly to the west within 1 mile because it was mostly under several feet of water. I thought I was being funny. QC'er responded that I should put that in the order instead of emailing that to him. So I did. Duh!

Advertisements
#421278 - 03/07/13 11:46 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: neudot]
johnnyloans Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Los Angeles ,CA
these QC people are something else.
Greater Los Angeles Area
www.PalmdaleRealestate.biz
Have Car Will Travel
For Those That Google JohnnyJamesBroker@gmail.com

#421858 - 03/19/13 02:42 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
neudot Offline
Major Contributor

So now I've got one of those orders that just doesn't want to go away. My GLA does not agree with the number on prior orders or tax records. They want to know my source....it was the appraisal YOU provided to me for a prior order.

#421949 - 03/22/13 08:35 AM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: neudot]
NextStep Offline

Loc: MN
Subject is unusual-a large, detached, suburban,single family house that is also a condo. Luckily, there are two sold comps and one active from subject complex, so very similar, and easy to price.

QC wants me to consider their 4 selections. Highrise condos from distant downtown of a large metro area, or regular single family detached homes. One of their suggestions is spot on-from subject complex.

But, I already have it as Sold #3. Not sure what they want me to consider it for-Am I supposed to move it to Sold #1 or Sold #2?

#422051 - 03/27/13 01:56 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
MassBPOer Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Mass
This keeps popping up on the New CC form for no reason.
Range of listing values in neighborhood: High Please make sure the Current List Price of each listing comp falls within this range

All my comps are within neighborhood price range.
Even sent them emails to take order.But still no luck submitting order.

#422054 - 03/27/13 03:42 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
jbt4re Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: SWI
They're probably referring to the RealAVM value that with a little digging can be found in most MLS. We had this come up under another topic recently. I just learned this last week thanks to this forum.

#422207 - 04/02/13 09:15 AM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
12 step 4 BPOs? Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Land of Tree Huggers
Originally Posted By: MassBPOer
This keeps popping up on the New CC form for no reason.
Range of listing values in neighborhood: High Please make sure the Current List Price of each listing comp falls within this range

All my comps are within neighborhood price range.
Even sent them emails to take order.But still no luck submitting order.

iMortgage!!! I hate their friggin popups! And they keep popping up even when you are within the right numbers. ARGH!!! And now mine is not calculating the distance from the comps and is requiring the street extension. Dang it!

#423162 - 04/30/13 02:13 AM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
MassBPOer Offline
Veteran Member

Just got this from RRR.
Our system is showing you are 5,255 miles from the subject, please advise how far you are located from the subject.
I guess they think I took a plane there. LOL.

#423167 - 04/30/13 03:07 AM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
". . . Our system is showing you are 5,255 miles from the subject . . "

Someone forgot to put their "Thinking Cap" on when they got out of bed.

One should always do that BEFORE engaging one's mouth.

#424077 - 05/21/13 01:24 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
neudot Offline
Major Contributor

I didn't think I ever had an issue with FARVV changing my reports, but they kicked one back to me today for an adjustment for garage.
I see they have made a couple changes to make the wording more pc. So post office and fire station have become "post and station." Is this ridiculous or what? They also removed my address verification photo and note that the actual address is different than the address on the order, plus my explanation of same.

#424473 - 05/30/13 12:32 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: neudot]
MassBPOer Offline
Veteran Member

Now the new CC form wants me to put in the subdivision name for the subject and comps none of which are in a subdivision.
So for the subdivision name I just typed in none for the name and it went through.

#424496 - 05/31/13 10:23 AM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
Artiste Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Arizona Bay
Now the new CC form wants me to put in the subdivision name for the subject and comps none of which are in a subdivision.
So for the subdivision name I just typed in none for the name and it went through.

The space in the tax records corresponding to "subdivision" is blank? I find that hard to believe.

NAFTA is over!!
(if you want it)

#424497 - 05/31/13 12:43 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: Artiste]
Alexandra Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Artiste

The space in the tax records corresponding to "subdivision" is blank? I find that hard to believe.

Tax records vary from region to region. We don't have subdivision fields in our tax records either. Sometimes you can find it by going to the town clerk's office and pulling up an old deed. For $50, not going to happen.

When not available, just type in the street name.

#424498 - 05/31/13 01:17 PM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: MassBPOer]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
I usually just put in N/A; but the topic reminds me of a local Sub-Divider around here who just passed away a couple weeks ago . . . . Marcel Roberts.

I don't know how many total sub-divisions Marcel did, or how many lots he created in total (thousands); but I do know that he created about 235 lots illegally involving about 19 large parcels (mostly farms) . . . . so many parcels were involved that our State had to pass legislation entitled "The Innocent Buyer Act" just to deal with the repercussions from the legal mess he created, as it affected so many people.

So it would be really neat to put in that a Subject was located in one of the many "Marcel Roberts Sub-Divisions" . . . . that would cause a chill to run up one's spine.

But I suppose that would be cruel.

#424527 - 06/01/13 03:23 AM Re: Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. [Re: Artiste]
Analog Man Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Tampa Bay
Originally Posted By: Artiste

In happens Artiste in the semi-rural and rural areas that I work about 30 miles away from Tampa. The legal description will often say, "beginning with the SE corner of" and just goes on and on from there. Like Vermont I will either type in "none" or "N/A" in the subdivision field. I've never had a QC fail because of that.

Page 36 of 38 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
HR VerdeMFS, PMacpherson, Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225
29798 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (TheTexasGal, CraigT, 1 invisible), 76 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 72
Vermont 38
estatereal 15
Trouble 14
Flare616 12
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
waka 9
Lucky Leonardo 9