Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28450783
No new orders today 13134507
Stupid MLS comments. 3339111
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1224004
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1099907
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1054603
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 843237
Let's talk about our cars 696286
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 621617
Most common items found at an REO 614780
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 612074
REOTRANS 460451
EML 459235
Main Street 441442
asset val seminar in colorado 421197
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 352330
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 327593
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 681 of 706 < 1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 705 706 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#459915 - 11/27/17 11:10 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Mr. Clean Offline

Loc: Western Canada
Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo
Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean
Originally Posted By: AbbasM
I have a problem when I follow up with my leads. Almost none of them recall our conversation/remember me when I call. What do you guys do to get them to actually remember you? (IE Whats your follow up system like?)

Also, whats your follow up script? I'm using one very similar to MFO now.

I donít think it really matters if they remember you or not. You are just calling to see if they are ready to get started with listing there home and if so then book the appointment.

If they remember you, you will be top of mind and a good percentage of them will call you for the listing appointment.

Agreed. I donít think it is something to get worked up about though, the ones that remember you remember for a reason.. good rapport, no other realtor in mind, serious about selling etc. The ones that donít remember you also likely donít remember for a reason and arenít as qualified. Natural qualification process. Work with the people who like you and want to work with you and donít wreck yourself chasing those who donít... just dial more and meet more people

Advertisements
#459925 - 11/28/17 03:01 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
gitmonee Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: LA California
don't worry.
if they don't remember you, they don't remember anyone else either.
just keep calling them back and bugging them.

#459927 - 11/28/17 03:44 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Logan Five Offline

Loc: Northern CA
I use Kevin Ward's lead follow-up that can be found in his The Book of YES, since I doorknock people tend to remember me. I tell them " we talked at your doorstep about a month ago ".

How do you get your leads?

Edited by Logan Five (11/28/17 03:57 PM)

#459932 - 11/29/17 07:51 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Logan Five]
leaf fan Offline

Loc: Ontario
Originally Posted By: Logan Five
I use Kevin Ward's lead follow-up that can be found in his The Book of YES, since I doorknock people tend to remember me. I tell them " we talked at your doorstep about a month ago ".

I am considering adding doors to my prospecting...how many contacts do avg per hour? Do you have any personal stats re: contacts to leads/deals etc?

#459941 - 11/29/17 11:00 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
CaliRealtor23 Offline

Loc: CA
Can you guys post your recent numbers? IE contacts to leads, leads to appts in this time of the year?

#459950 - 11/30/17 02:27 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: leaf fan
I have a problem when I follow up with my leads. Almost none of them recall our conversation/remember me when I call. What do you guys do to get them to actually remember you? (IE Whats your follow up system like?)

I have 500 in my "lead/nuture data base" this took a couple yrs to develop on an avg of 50 per day (need to increase that and be consistant).
I will close 41 deals this yr my wife did another 24 deals.
I closed 17 deals from follow up and 4 deals from calls initiated in 2017.
My follow up is:
1) Hand written note after phone convo (take good notes of our talk for my CRM)
2) 4 weekly mailers (trying to buy name awareness)
3) put on my monthly mailer
4) call back at appropriate time
5) set appt or reschedule another call based on time frame

My criteria is they need a specific reason for moving, move within a year and don't have an agent they are commited too.

The money is in the followup and I personally find it profitable to spend my marketing dollars on this group.

For 2018 I am going back to mailing a real estate update newsletter every two months and postcards in between.....ironically, this is how I started this thread in the beginning! I calculate Iíll be spending an additional $15,000 or 3% of my gross. Iíll let you know how it goes

Edited by Lucky Leonardo (11/30/17 02:32 PM)

#459962 - 12/01/17 08:16 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
RonnieEmz Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: NY

I have 500 in my "lead/nuture data base" this took a couple yrs to develop on an avg of 50 per day (need to increase that and be consistant).
My follow up is:

My criteria is they need a specific reason for moving, move within a year and don't have an agent they are commited too.

The money is in the followup and I personally find it profitable to spend my marketing dollars on this group.

For 2018 I am going back to mailing a real estate update newsletter every two months and postcards in between.....ironically, this is how I started this thread in the beginning! I calculate Iíll be spending an additional $15,000 or 3% of my gross. Iíll let you know how it goes

I can't find a newsletter I am in love with ... any suggestions?

#459964 - 12/01/17 09:29 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieEmz]
leaf fan Offline

Loc: Ontario
Originally Posted By: RonnieEmz

My follow up is:

Make your own!! Market stats / news release etc plus your personal propaganda and maybe a small business discount or coupon (small cafe or pizza joint). Once you get a template you like , you can get your printer to create it monthly or bi monthly (print , stamp & mailout) that way its easy.

Edited by leaf fan (12/01/17 09:32 AM)

#459965 - 12/01/17 10:18 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieEmz]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmz

My follow up is:

I'm using Clear Communications for the newsletter....not sure if they do USA. They use local real estate board stats in the newletters. I found therm by google best real estate newsletters. I suggest you use their mailing house so that it doesn't get cumbersome when you get busy.

Going to go back to postalrealtor for post cards.

Edited by Lucky Leonardo (12/01/17 10:19 AM)

#459968 - 12/01/17 03:05 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Trouble Offline

Loc: GTA Ontario
I have used Lentzdesign.com for postcards. Pretty nice cards and fast delivery. Maybe I'll mix it up with postal realtor.

#459976 - 12/01/17 10:46 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Logan Five Offline

Loc: Northern CA
Originally Posted By: Logan Five

I am considering adding doors to my prospecting...how many contacts do avg per hour? Do you have any personal stats re: contacts to leads/deals etc?

The goal is to talk to 25 people per day/ I can do that quicker if I doorknock on Saturday or Sunday..that's when people are home. I have to talk to 80 to 90 people for one lead, all my leads at the doors have turned into listings ( I don't know if I am just lucky or what ).

The other agents in my office don't do this kinda prospecting. They don't knock on doors and some look down on it. I use Kevin Ward's Hot Market script from his The Book of YES.

Doorknocking during the week varies, once when I just started I talked to 63 people at the door one time in one day lol. I am fair skinned so I just get in my 25 contacts. I don't work with buyers unless I know their going to let me write it up.

Give it a shot!

Edited by Logan Five (12/02/17 02:06 AM)

#459978 - 12/02/17 12:04 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
agentjunior Offline

Loc: Candian EH!
Looks like the public is winning the fight with the sales prices being openly available to the public very soon, and commission charged as well!

Wonder what this will do to the industry for us agents.

Although in the US, they have trulia and zillow giving data and life goes on!

#459979 - 12/02/17 12:28 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: agentjunior]
Long Walk Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
In the US, the majority of states are disclosure states. The 17Ī non-disclosure states are out west and the largest of them is Texas. I don't know if any service is disclosing sale prices in those states, but I tend to think that they aren't.

WRT commissions being reported, I don't see how that information could hurt you or any agent. When I brokered in Florida, residential agents would advertise their commission structure in the newspaper. And it didn't affect anyone negatively.

#459980 - 12/02/17 03:14 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Mr. Clean Offline

The amount of people who hire realtors for the sale of their home has risen in the US since public information like sales history was released.

Consumers have all the info, but they donít know how to interpret it. Data overload makes them even more nervous and they want a professionals guidance..

Heck, even many realtors have a tough time doing a cma to within 3% of market value

#459992 - 12/04/17 02:12 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Mr. Clean Offline

Average DOM for the typical detached house in my market this year is 55. Average list to sale price is 92.8%, selling on average $95,000 below original list price.

For detached homes I'm at an average of 15 DOM and 98.3% list to sale price, selling on average $19,000 below list.

I love motivated clients who trust me to get the job done, and after I do my job they love me!

Edited by Mr. Clean (12/04/17 02:13 PM)

Page 681 of 706 < 1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 705 706 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Askgauge, PPoe, Cesar, nethgerona1, philgore
30073 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (doug, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 31
Vermont 16
kirastan 15
estatereal 10
Gamin' Agent 10
sualk54 7
realtor12345 6
reolady123 6
Mr. Clean 6