Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
The ultimate marketing tool

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28267111
No new orders today 13101564
Stupid MLS comments. 3276520
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189245
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061051
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028032
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822465
Let's talk about our cars 670832
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602663
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592239
Most common items found at an REO 575727
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440692
Main Street 419354
asset val seminar in colorado 407119
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340410
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306725
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Page 676 of 678 < 1 2 ... 674 675 676 677 678 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#459587 - 10/27/17 08:52 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: miracle]
RonnieEmz Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: miracle
Lucky and Ronnie - you guys are killing it!

What scripts do you recommend, Mike Ferry?

Script doesn't matter ...

Go to work 5 days a week ... talk to people for 4-5 hours every day lead generating and lead following up ... work with a burning intensity ...

Work 225 days a year ...

How can you fail doing that?

Show up every day and do your job ...

I haven't missed a day of scheduled work in 4 years ... almost 1000 days straight of working intensely, feeling exhausted ...

Are you playing to win the Olympic gold or your high school track meet?

I'm going for the gold! As Zig Zigler said, "See you at the top!"

Edited by RonnieEmz (10/27/17 08:54 AM)

Advertisements
#459589 - 10/27/17 09:04 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieEmz]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: RonnieEmz

Go to work 5 days a week ... talk to people for 4-5 hours every day lead generating and lead following up ... work with a burning intensity ...

Work 225 days a year ...

I haven't missed a day of scheduled work in 4 years ... almost 1000 days straight of working intensely, feeling exhausted ...

GREAT POST...GREAT MINDSET...GREAT ATTITUDE!

#459590 - 10/27/17 10:17 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: gitmonee]
estatereal Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: LAND OF THE FREE!
Originally Posted By: gitmonee
look at all the bad phone numbers i have of these old expireds.
Wrong numbers, disconnected numbers.

I'm going to have to go door knocking this winter.
Alotta money to made because no one wants to drive around to these homes.

Unused to stop by/drive around and call...the calling makes more money...sure...both work...but the calking makes way more money.......I dont mail or drop by anymore.....

Put your time into the highest payout activity to get the highest pay.

Nothing in my day makes more money than dialing....I have an agent that goes on all of my appointments......that being said.....I feel bad she. He is out and i have to go on an appointment even when I take the listing because I realize I was not dialing during that time and dialing is the only thing that increases future income

Appointments secure income (one step of the process anyway)
Dialing increases income

#459591 - 10/27/17 12:17 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Venturepacific Offline

Loc: Ca
Lucky how is your exit coming along? When you started this thread you had a goal of 20 rental properties to provide residual cashflow so you can retire. Looks like you have GCI of 600k a year and im assuming you are making good progress picking up rentals especially with the pull back in your market this year.

#459592 - 10/27/17 12:17 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: estatereal]
gitmonee Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: LA California
Originally Posted By: estatereal
Originally Posted By: gitmonee
look at all the bad phone numbers i have of these old expireds.
Wrong numbers, disconnected numbers.

I'm going to have to go door knocking this winter.
Alotta money to made because no one wants to drive around to these homes.

Unused to stop by/drive around and call...the calling makes more money...sure...both work...but the calking makes way more money.......I dont mail or drop by anymore.....

Put your time into the highest payout activity to get the highest pay.

Nothing in my day makes more money than dialing....I have an agent that goes on all of my appointments......that being said.....I feel bad she. He is out and i have to go on an appointment even when I take the listing because I realize I was not dialing during that time and dialing is the only thing that increases future income

Appointments secure income (one step of the process anyway)
Dialing increases income

yeah well it's tricky. In the surrounding los angeles area, call pick up rate is very low, and fewer people want to sell.

These are low hanging fruit, and without a phone number, it feels like leaving money on the table.
Old expireds just need to be motivated again. They probably gave up thinking it was hopeless.

#459595 - 10/27/17 07:34 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: estatereal]
Danny1 Offline

Loc: Illinois
............I dont mail or drop by anymore.....

Hi estatereal, you don't use mail, not even follow ups? No sphere of influence mailers?

#459618 - 11/01/17 09:19 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
RonnieEmz Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: NY
It feels like winter ...

Listings taken are going to slow down ... time to really ramp up the lead gen!

#459620 - 11/01/17 10:44 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Trouble Offline

Loc: GTA Ontario
you're right. Dec.grinds to a halt. Have to push hard in the next 30 days.

#459621 - 11/01/17 11:32 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieEmz]
AnonymousWriter Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
that's right. no substitute for hard work. no perfect script..what you lack, make it up with your energy and enthusiasm.

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmz

Work 225 days a year ...

#459641 - 11/02/17 09:53 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Danny1]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Loc: US
Originally Posted By: Danny1
............I dont mail or drop by anymore.....

Hi estatereal, you don't use mail, not even follow ups? No sphere of influence mailers?

in my limited experience mailers are very weak - if you rely on people to call you to list you'll get very little business unless you've been selling for atleast 5-10 years.......the real money is made finding people who need to sell in the next 90 days, booking an appt, and trying to close for the listing.....the more aggressive you are with this process the more money you'll make period.

#459646 - 11/02/17 12:42 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Trouble]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: Trouble
you're right. Dec.grinds to a halt. Have to push hard in the next 30 days.

Donít think like that......Iím on fire....sellers & buyers rushing to get it done before stress test.....4 Listing appointments this week, 2 listings taken so far, 2 sales made.

#459647 - 11/02/17 01:17 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
sualk54 Offline

Loc: Hamilton, ON
Signed up for RedX last week

2 problems right away- first, the call tracker would reset to 0 every time I logged out, would not keep a running score. Solved over the phone with a call to customer service

Second- loaded in a list of about 500 contacts, RedX tore through it in about 90 minutes. As expected, about 100 numbers were no longer in service- the list is about 18 months old from Telelisting, and I did manually dial a hand full just to make sure they were duds. All was good, RedX caught and deleted dead numbers

However, I had the ringer set for 6 rings, in a lot of cases it would ring once, hangup and move to the next number resulting in a single digit contact rate. Again, I called back a hand full and got live answers

I have spoken to customer service daily, they admit there is a problem and are working on it

Anybody else have this issue?

#459648 - 11/02/17 01:30 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
sualk54 Offline

Loc: Hamilton, ON
Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo
Donít think like that......Iím on fire....sellers & buyers rushing to get it done before stress test.....4 Listing appointments this week, 2 listings taken so far, 2 sales made.

Great results- were these from cold calls, follow ups, expireds???

#459662 - 11/03/17 12:30 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: sualk54]
estatereal Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: sualk54
Signed up for RedX last week

2 problems right away- first, the call tracker would reset to 0 every time I logged out, would not keep a running score. Solved over the phone with a call to customer service

Second- loaded in a list of about 500 contacts, RedX tore through it in about 90 minutes. As expected, about 100 numbers were no longer in service- the list is about 18 months old from Telelisting, and I did manually dial a hand full just to make sure they were duds. All was good, RedX caught and deleted dead numbers

However, I had the ringer set for 6 rings, in a lot of cases it would ring once, hangup and move to the next number resulting in a single digit contact rate. Again, I called back a hand full and got live answers

I have spoken to customer service daily, they admit there is a problem and are working on it

Anybody else have this issue?

just fyi.....with expireds.....i always have single digit contact ration...here is what i call a contact
call connects...i verify name and that they are the owner.....counts as a contact
if i get a wrong number or relative or anything other than an on title person....it does not count.

year after year after year after year, i look at my number...i get a 6% contact ratio...

i use call hammer feature....

you might be doing something wrong...if you started import today, you need to have several thousand numbers on there and you will build it up over time.

learn how to manipulate your list to scrub out sh@t numbers or properties you dont want...use the filters to get better contact ratio....

if i did not filter things out, id have like a 4% contact ratio.

just keep testing and messing around and you will find what works .

#459663 - 11/03/17 12:33 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: sualk54]
estatereal Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: sualk54
Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo

Great results- were these from cold calls, follow ups, expireds???

tbh, some might disagree, but i have stopped on the mailing.....you can get an email address from them easily in 2017....

....i know i dont open my mail, do you?

id rather call though because you can have a 2 way dialogue...if you dont get them, call again...its much faster than mail.

...most of the people touting mail are often selling you something or not using mail to make a living. (just my opinion)....in past times, mail was more effective, but i personally dont believe it has the same effect as it once did

how many people have newspaper delivered to the house in 2017? see where im going?

Page 676 of 678 < 1 2 ... 674 675 676 677 678 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
james luis, Snapple, Rockin m, 995junk, John Scott
29792 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 80
Vermont 40
estatereal 20
RonnieEmz 17
Flare616 16
Trouble 15
Snapple 12
Mr. Clean 11
Logan Five 11