Investors United School of Real Estate Investing
Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Good Ideas
Free Marketing Kit

How To Advertise Here

Sponsors
More Good Ideas!
Get Listed In The Realtor Directory

Internet Marketing Tips for Realtors

Build your brand on a Real Estate Site

Facebook
Sponsors
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#312788 - 11/06/09 07:57 PM ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors)
CanDo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Northern California
"Dear Associate,

First American Residential Value View is pleased to announce the Valuation and Adjustments training module. In the near future, multiple FARVV BPO forms will be introduced that contain both coded and dollar amount adjustments to the listing and sales comparable data. We encourage each of our Field Associates to complete this training, and know it will provide benefit to the quality of your BPOs and to your expertise as a Real Estate professional.

You may access the course at:

https://elearning.firstam.net/Centra-CKS/login/index.aspx

Your User Name is your rep code-(For example-UT0000)

Your Password is also your rep code-(For example-UT000)

NOTE: The User Name and Password are case sensitive.

When you login, click ‘Start’ next to the title of the course assigned to you. Complete each section then finish by completing the required assessment. The assessment contains 5 questions relating to the course subject. To pass the assessment, a score of 100% is required. You may take the assessment as many times as needed to pass.

Occasionally the system indicates a section of the training has not been completed; don’t be alarmed. Reports are based on the status of the assessment. If the assessment does not indicate “complete,” the assessment was not passed successfully and should be retaken. For questions please email panel@farvv.com .

I think the subject line in the message should be:

First American Valuation and Adjustments Training

I have attached the current active FA list with rep code and e-mail address. Also, I have attached the body of the message in a word doc so you can just copy and paste from it. Let me know if you think we can do this today. Thank you."

Verbatim email just received from FARVV. More forms, more work, same pay???? Wondies!

* I'm sure we weren't meant to see the underlined portion.

#312792 - 11/06/09 08:17 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: CanDo]
grexley Offline

Loc: usa
I hate adjustments.

More work. No extra pay.

#312800 - 11/06/09 09:17 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: grexley]
barb43 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: SW Okla
Yeh, I just received that same e-mail.

LIMITATIONS: Until You Spread Your Wings, You'll Have No Idea How Far You Can Walk. - despair.com

#312802 - 11/06/09 09:26 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: barb43]
....J~ Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: USA
lol... I had a friend from BB by my desk visiting when I saw this.... We had a good laugh over the mistakes. He said that Freddie and Fannie are giving them huge bulk order drops and they require the adjustments. There was also some mention of possibly moving to do this for all clients....

Sorry guys frown

J~

#312805 - 11/06/09 09:39 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: ....J~]
TheTexasGal Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: ^
I gotta say.... I dont really mind this one. I already do the adjustments for this and other companies. I like doing the math, and sometimes I wonder if I have been adjusting correctly for quirky things. This is one training class I dont mind taking.

#312810 - 11/06/09 09:43 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: grexley]
Don Price (Pine) Offline
REO-BPO-R.E. Mod
Major Contributor

Loc: Pinehurst, NC
Originally Posted By: grexley
I hate adjustments.

More work. No extra pay.

I'm Speechless - LOL

I know you didn't mean it the way it looks to me smile

Pinehurst NC Real Estate | Fayetteville Real Estate | Blog | Join active|rain

#312818 - 11/06/09 10:28 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: Don Price (Pine)]
Ben34105 Offline
Ubiquitous Mod
Major Contributor

Loc: Florida
They must be reading this forum because they sent me a corrected one.

#312819 - 11/06/09 10:31 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: Ben34105]
Don Price (Pine) Offline
REO-BPO-R.E. Mod
Major Contributor

Loc: Pinehurst, NC
Good to see you Ben - I got the corrected one too - I guess J can be thanked for that smile

Pinehurst NC Real Estate | Fayetteville Real Estate | Blog | Join active|rain

#312823 - 11/06/09 10:43 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: Don Price (Pine)]
....J~ Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: USA
lol... I'm just surprised they didn't send you the attachement with all the agent codes as well...

J~

#312830 - 11/06/09 11:09 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: ....J~]
skorpion Offline

Loc: Capital of REOs
I heard all farvv forms are gonna like eml form F lol.... just kidding.. i hope not....

#312835 - 11/06/09 11:49 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: skorpion]
REO driven Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: In the cornfield
Gravy training and quiz....gotta love that

#312836 - 11/06/09 11:49 PM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: REO driven]
REO driven Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: In the cornfield
Next training class is: Learning to speak Hindi

#312845 - 11/07/09 12:29 AM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: REO driven]
Tonya D Offline

Loc: Michigan
I also got the corrected email.I dont mind the training much... I already adjust for FARVV and other companies as well.

~Leadership is the ability to hide your panic from others~

#312867 - 11/07/09 01:34 AM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: Tonya D]
Ryan Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: NY
My only problem with it is that BB doesn't respect my adjustments. Workers comp insurance in Yew Nork is more than double the national average. A worker could be drunk off his butt and fall off a roof, but the contractor doesn't have the ability to defend himself in court. According to NYS law, it's an automatic admission of guilt on the part of a contractor any time an employee is injured on the job. For this reason, most insurance companies will not underwrite a liability policy for a contractor in NYS. The lack of competition has sent insurance rates through the roof and put a lot of good contractors out of business.

It costs $500-$800 per square to install a roof in Yew Nork, depending on the pitch of the roof. Every time I put the repair costs of a roof above 5k BB starts QC'ing the hell out of me. It's not my fault a 20 square roof costs $10k to replace and I'm not going to write a thesis to QC explaining the reason why on every report.

I can't wait to see their adjustment course. Are they willing to accept the fact that some states aren't business friendly and have absurd costs?

FYI - The phase "Yew Nork" is used to demonstrate the state's backwards economic policy.

#312871 - 11/07/09 02:03 AM Re: ***Breaking News*** This just in from FARVV (complete with errors) [Re: TheTexasGal]
Doin' bpose Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Old Dominion
Originally Posted By: TheTexasGal
I gotta say.... I dont really mind this one. I already do the adjustments for this and other companies. I like doing the math, and sometimes I wonder if I have been adjusting correctly for quirky things. This is one training class I dont mind taking.

I like the CC adjustments, where you use 1 number at the end. The adjustments for every line are a drag, but I do like banging out the kinks to even the playing field. Most of them are 0s anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  HomeTeamGA 
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Sponsors

Newest Members
cherib01, propertyfortune, NJM, Pattrick Wall, iDavid Aaron
26174 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Askme, AngelaK, TRENDS Tony), 116 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
lucky 52
David Hunter 49
RAH 48
BrianMI 39
Vermont 39
75Corvette 22
sualk54 16
Tuna 13
HChomat 12