Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
Realtors residuals

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
simon94bob 31
RPR 26
Trouble 17
Vermont 17
Midlands BPO Guy 15
Lucky Leonardo 13
Z06Fanatic 12
estatereal 11
Mr. Clean 10
sualk54 6
RonnieEmz 6
Daniel1234 5
Bigtoe 5
RingRing 5
leaf fan 5
Matched Content
Page 220 of 220 < 1 2 ... 218 219 220
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#455750 - 12/05/16 11:53 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance ***** [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
Char K Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: USA
The number of bpos in my area has increased dramatically in the past 3 months. When I originally started bpos I probably would have been estatic with all the orders coming my way. Even though I knew what the number of orders meant, I don't think really knew what the impact was going to be on my re business.....today the number of orders that fly my way, makes me wonder about what lies ahead. Is this the short sale market turned foreclosure; is there another shadow inventory that will change the landscape of our market again?

Interesting question would be is how many of you are much more selective in the bpos you accept. In terms of forms, fees and location. I now have my favorite companies who have continued to maintain higher fees and really don't want to jump for a company that has continued to lower their fees and have no regard for experience or the expertise need to get bpos done in a timely fashion.

There will always be newbies to take my place so it makes sense to me to do work for the companies that at least pay better than most!

Edited by Char K (12/05/16 11:56 AM)

Advertisements
#455979 - 12/20/16 03:07 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
CentralFLbeepo Offline

Loc: Florida
It's been pretty much dead for most of 2016. However, I had a big drop of orders just last week and picked up another lump of orders just today.
There have always been an increase in orders in December but this year has been a lot less than previous years. I'm waiting to see what happens in the first quarter of 2017. If things don't pick up (and I know many of you say BPOs are dead for good etc.), then I might jump on the rental band wagon. My husband has been doing very well with rentals and there's more business coming in daily. Not my first choice but better than working at Walmart, right?

#456860 - 03/08/17 03:16 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: CentralFLbeepo]
BpoBill Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: US
Originally Posted By: CentralFLbeepo
It's been pretty much dead for most of 2016. However, I had a big drop of orders just last week and picked up another lump of orders just today.
There have always been an increase in orders in December but this year has been a lot less than previous years. I'm waiting to see what happens in the first quarter of 2017. If things don't pick up (and I know many of you say BPOs are dead for good etc.), then I might jump on the rental band wagon. My husband has been doing very well with rentals and there's more business coming in daily. Not my first choice but better than working at Walmart, right?

Bpo's are not dead for good. Markets shift and we are due for one.

#457031 - 03/24/17 03:12 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: BpoBill]
CentralFLbeepo Offline

Loc: Florida
I'm not meaning to say BPO's are dead for good, period. It's just been very slow and going through my files, volume has been steadily declining. I know it's going to pick up again eventually (can't wait! I love doing BPOs)

#457072 - 03/27/17 03:48 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
TheBPOExpert Offline

Loc: Georgia
It has been slow lately but don't forget, the only reason this economy has appeared good is because interest rates have been held artificially low for way too long. They are going up now and will be for quite some time. You are about to see what this economy really is and this country has more debt than any country in the history of the world. Bpos are going to be very very profitable in the coming years.

#457593 - 05/02/17 05:07 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
Newton Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Ya'll must be real busy with all those orders as this forum is a dead as can be.

#457653 - 05/03/17 06:50 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
LovestJac Offline

Loc: San Dimas, CA
Okay everyone, I have a beef. I am getting notifications RRReview and when I click on the accept link, the order has been accepted. Now, how can that be, when I am sitting in front of my computer and as soon as I see the email I click accept. Tell me how can I get a few BPO's accepted?

No Excuses: Do it, or Don't Do it, losers make excuses, winners make progress!

#457654 - 05/03/17 06:53 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
LovestJac Offline

Loc: San Dimas, CA
Okay everyone, I have a beef. I am getting notifications RRReview and when I click on the accept link, the order has been accepted. Now, how can that be, when I am sitting in front of my computer and as soon as I see the email I click accept. Tell me how can I get a few BPO's accepted?

No Excuses: Do it, or Don't Do it, losers make excuses, winners make progress!

#457827 - 05/18/17 08:11 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: LovestJac]
RandomREODudeOK Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: LovestJac

I work with RRReview, and I have the same issue intermittently when they send out orders in certain cities in my market. HOWEVER, I am one of the only agents in my market that do rural BPOs, so I get a lot of "Exclusives" from them as well. When you miss orders in the way that you're talking about, it means that you are getting are BLASTS rather than direct assignments, and other agents have simply accepted the orders before you had a chance.

As far as sitting in front of your computer... missing the order even though you clicked it right as it came in... I am currently dealing with this exact same problem with one of my A.M. clients that actually lists with me (which makes it a much bigger problem). Basically, from what I understand, agents and appraisers use robots and monitoring services to auto-accept orders with certain zip codes. I know in theory this is prohibited with many asset managers and valuation companies... but I am fairly confident it still happens (especially with companies that use Quandis -_-). I can say this... I have missed orders at 5:15 A.M., even with my immediate response, when I have been up working. I don't know what else could explain missing every single order from a certain client other than automated systems.

#457859 - 05/22/17 03:34 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
Newton Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Wow, a real surge of post activity here. Oh wait, now I see, just a new guy with too much time on his hands.

#458111 - 06/16/17 04:02 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
TheBPOExpert Offline

The RRReview problem is common if you are using an email service such as AOL where you get your email slower than a service such as Gmail. If the problem persists get a Gmail account

#458310 - 06/30/17 05:43 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: TheBPOExpert]
LoganRealty Offline

Loc: Santa Monica, CA
Originally Posted By: TheBPOExpert
It has been slow lately but don't forget, the only reason this economy has appeared good is because interest rates have been held artificially low for way too long. They are going up now and will be for quite some time. You are about to see what this economy really is and this country has more debt than any country in the history of the world. Bpos are going to be very very profitable in the coming years.

We are seeing more orders and expect to see an even bigger increase with the Fed raising interest rates lately. There will be a lot of mileage tracking BPOs in the near future. Now if we can get some tax cuts done, we will see what this economy is made of!

*I should note that the BPO's are coming from higher end neighborhoods. The lower priced areas are staying solid.

Edited by LoganRealty (07/01/17 08:21 AM)

Top Recommend: Use a dedicated GPS mileage tracker - not an app - to track your miles.

#458430 - 07/12/17 05:30 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
grexley Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: usa
The Fed said today they are going to begin selling off part of their portfolio of mortgage backed securities later this year.

I suspect that could be a boost to the BPO business, as large sales of mortgages will require assessing the current market value of the homes involved.

Not to mention investors are going to want to know that these properties are actually there and in good condition.

These sort of portfolio sales were a big part of the business pre-2008.

#458624 - 08/03/17 11:55 AM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: LoganRealty]
TheBPOExpert Offline

It has really been slow lately but with interest rates rising I think this is the calm before the storm

Page 220 of 220 < 1 2 ... 218 219 220

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
mreid77, MiaJones, Ahmed62, Queensage, tammyfetter
29707 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28198358
No new orders today 13094869
Stupid MLS comments. 3272001
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1185548
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1057288
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1024876
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 820155
Let's talk about our cars 667377
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 601065