Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 19
Trouble 16
C21Mr.May 16
David Hunter 16
Z06Fanatic 14
sky's the limit 11
Lucky Leonardo 10
RonnieEmz 9
RedTexan 8
TheBPOExpert 7
Daniel1234 7
Marksmith 6
YourAgentVon 5
miracle 5
Chrispy 5
Matched Content
Page 219 of 220 < 1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#414654 - 10/21/12 04:11 AM Re: No new orders today ***** [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
super realtor Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: georgia
Some homeowners are getting up to 30,000 CASH from the bank to do a short sale.

My investor friends flipping houses for rehab just closed a few.The amounts are ranging from 10,000 on up and so far Wells Fargo,BOA,and Chase are doing this.Could be others also but I do not know.

Not only do the banks save money plus do not lose value or damage to the property but they also save TIME.

For big banks TIME is the enemy as not knowing how much crud is on the books hurts their stock prices and makes investors weary of placing money with them.

So the sooner they can shed crap loans that are underwater the better.

Short sales are also looked at positively as giving the owner the choice instead of foreclosing on them.It's great politics and press for the banks to be WORKING with the owners.

Advertisements
#414655 - 10/21/12 04:15 AM Re: No new orders today [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
smg Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: United States
Super.. You may have replied he wrong thread. Your post has nohing to do wih he topic a hand. Good info about short sales and incentives.

#418975 - 01/24/13 06:12 AM RE: Landsafe-Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
PA REO BROKER Offline

Loc: PA
Hope you are all well! I am writing regarding a major issue with Landsafe BPO Dept. I desperately need assistance on a major issue. My husband and I have worked with LS and B of A for over 5 years in REO and BPO and have done volume BPO work for them in past 1.5 years via Inspectionport. However, we have had major issues in past 2 years with their overly strict rules via the pc language on topics as basic as financing as well as appraisers reviewing and failing us on several reports in last 2 yrs among hundreds of competed BPOs. Currently we only have the new one FAIl a month ago that brought our Tier 1 to a TIER 3 on same day (2nd to worst grade-like an A to a D)dropping 3 levels from 1,2,2.5 to a 3 in 4 hours for single fail completing stopping all work for past month-not one order received from that day on. The FAIL was ridiculous regarding appraiser feeling it was worth less than comps used for house. Essentially we were failed for the wrong "opinion of value". The team in Broker Management essentially just spout the same "TIER IS BASED ON SEVERAL FACTORS, ETC, ETC, ETC" based on our phone calls but no one really hears us or cares-we are throw-away agents-just get another one! How can years of work be cut off on one report with their "WRONG VALUE". I discovered via grapevine that if LS reviewer disagrees with your value, he must FAIL it in order to be allowed to get another value which is ludicrous! Throw away the baby with the bathwater! Unfortunately, this is not science-this is subjective and called an "opinion". We have had other issues to overcome with their system but 15 yrs as agent and 5 yrs working with them, it has become ludicrous and I believe agents are being mistreated, pure and simple. Unfortunately, I have heard this all of the US from LS agents experiencing the same issue and it is serious. Bottom line: We had been rejected in our Rebuttal and have no recourse but to wait 1 year for FAIL to be removed-not acceptable after 500+ BPOs perfectly done in PA. Can someone please provide contact information for the top persons at Landsafe to contact and possible contact info is available. I believe that agents need to be treated as humans and not as disposable garbage bags as we feel we are. We have had loyalty and respect for LS as a client but it does not seem to be returned and really need to have our voices heard. These are tough times and hard work and dedication is something only the best agents have. Yet more and more, agents are not being respected and we have no recourse. At this point, we have nothing to lose. How can one FAIL be justified to bring your TIER rating down in same day I received the Tier 1, the appraiser failed report and we have not had one order since after previously 20-30 orders a week. There is no other issues or factors-just this and they admitted at LS a FAIL is the worst thing at LS so if appraisers can fail at random merely to order a 2nd opinion that is higher or lower, then our industry and is big trouble! Thanks so much for any help that is out there as we are not aware of who can really review this and see the injustice. I look forward to reading any responses as well as anyone experiencing the same thing (as I know they are plentiful just on my small group of agents I know in TX, CA, NY and PA}. We intend to take this to resolution-not just for us but for all the LS/BofA agents-it is an illness in our industry since the REO influx of new agents since 2008 that is making it easier to just get rid of agents at first sign of an issue. The banks are not being confronted on it and we all deserve better as agents devoting so much of ourselves to the clients.

#418985 - 01/24/13 12:42 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
cleonard Offline

Loc: new york
Sorry, once I saw that large paragraph I diidnt event attempt to read it.

#418990 - 01/24/13 02:02 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PA REO BROKER]
FLBPOREALTOR Offline

Loc: Tampa Bay FL
That really stinks, not sure what you can do. I was a tier 3 in the beginning and finally worked my way up to a 1. It took a while, I learned at that time, not to put all my eggs in one basket. Hopefully both of your accounts didn't go to a tier 4. You will just have to take the reject reports that other agents decline, and hope you get good scores on them to get your score back up. That's what I did and it took about 4 months to get back to a 2. I know this doesn't help, but we are just a number with any of these BPO mills. Doesn't matter how long we have been with them. I have been with BOA since 2005.

#418991 - 01/24/13 02:03 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: cleonard]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Originally Posted By: cleonard
Sorry, once I saw that large paragraph I didn't even attempt to read it.

Me too !

I thought that on the Eighth Day, God invented Paragraphs, so that his creatures could better communicate.

#418995 - 01/24/13 03:16 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: cleonard]
AML Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted By: cleonard
Sorry, once I saw that large paragraph I diidnt event attempt to read it.

Ditto!

#419007 - 01/24/13 06:44 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PA REO BROKER]
bpojoe Offline

Loc: florida
I read it--quickly..
I had a similar issue with country wide. I was doing a lot for them-they did some audit-I could not talk to anyone or anything. I could only send a letter to defend myself and they did not even respond to that.
but the thing was I had this jerk calling my wife names on a high end interior and I responded back--with vigor. well he claimed he would call the 'bank' and tell them I was drunk and he just assumed it was coutry wide-it was not-it was sourcenet.
but shortly after that country wide canned me even though it was not their order---but they never said that was why--they just gave me to bpo I did and said because I called townhimes SFA-I was not worthy---
well--SFA was the only option..
never the less--I was left out of the BOA loop--
that is what sucks about this--your main vein can be cut off for no reason--then what?
good luck and hang in there

#419016 - 01/24/13 09:34 PM RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: bpojoe]
PA REO BROKER Offline

Loc: PA
Thanks to those with serious replies-I appreciate your input. I didn't expect the smart replies regarding those who wrote & took the time to state my paragraph is too long so they didn't read? Why reply back & negate my post? I'm just asking for assistance if available? It's kind of depressing!

In summary, I just wanted to know if anyone knew the contacts at Landsafe or Bank of America handling Landsafe at the highest levels beyond Broker Management (who we talked to already with just factual info given about the rating) that can be contacted to review this situation. They are good in full with I think a few staff who don't care about the agents and a very flawed rating system that is way too harsh. Most agents I know with similar issues at LS just quit after many years of service to them and I don't think that is the answer. As I said, industry in past 4 years has made us way too disposable-throw away agent and open a fresh one! I can deal with unfair as this industry is full of it but losing business on mistruths is another matter. Landsafe is a better company than that! Thanks again for any assistance.

#419063 - 01/25/13 04:32 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
smg Offline
Major Contributor

Actually, I would start a new thread with this topic and it may get more looks. This is posted under "no new orders today", an unrelated topic. Start a new thread and somebody having the same issue may see it and offer assistance.

#419065 - 01/25/13 04:50 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PA REO BROKER]
Ashlin Offline

Loc: west
I just wanted to say that I am a junior member like you and junior members cannot start our own threads without at least 30 comments under our belts. I feel for you because I know what it's like to lose income when you have bills coming in. I would help you if iI could, but I don't deal with landsafe. I don't think it helps kicking people when they are hurting. A kind, constructive reply is better. Sometimes I don't post because of some of the snarky comments, so I will just say, hang in there and hopefully someone with some knowledge and kindness will give you the help you need. We need to be more supportive of each other. Hope you get what you need and someone helps you. Take care.

#419066 - 01/25/13 04:55 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
smg Offline
Major Contributor

Good point, did not remember the 30 post rule. In my opinion, nobody is kicking here. I had interpreted what they had to saas constructive. Just my take on it...

#419412 - 01/31/13 05:50 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
CentralFLbeepo Offline

Loc: Florida
I don't have LS contact info but would like to add, like someone else has already said, don't put your eggs all in one basket. I try to keep in mind that I don't mean a thing to any of those mills. I'm as replaceable as a BIC razor. What happened to you isn't fair and I know what it means to lose income but then again, life ain't fair.

#419422 - 01/31/13 07:31 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
Mike Hagen Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Port Jefferson New York
I think the Bic razor analogy is the most spot on notion I have heard in a long time!

#455749 - 12/05/16 05:17 PM Re: RE: Landsafe-Bank of America BPOs: Major Issue-Need Assistance [Re: PalmBeach BPO]
TheBPOExpert Offline

Loc: Georgia
The BPO orders seem to be flowing since the election. Anyone else seeing an increase?

Page 219 of 220 < 1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Chrispy, SC_Realestate, therealtorgirlat, Phil Ander, justdoit22
29284 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (James007, Chrispy, 1 invisible), 121 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27996698
No new orders today 13077685
Stupid MLS comments. 3251964
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1171009
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1044685
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1013960
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 808818
Let's talk about our cars 656511
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 593728