Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28271455
No new orders today 13101874
Stupid MLS comments. 3276740
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189494
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061201
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028226
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822760
Let's talk about our cars 671014
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602724
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592430
Most common items found at an REO 576041
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440750
Main Street 419463
asset val seminar in colorado 407197
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340449
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306793
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Page 111 of 221 < 1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 220 221 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#349908 - 08/30/10 04:39 PM Re: No new orders today ***** [Re: bpojoe]
REnAZ Offline

Loc: out west
HMMM,,I'm for letting those who earned their money keep it, and not be forced to support those that dont want to work.

What worries me about a new housing tax credit is it will mean higher taxes for everyone down the road to pay for it.

By the way, spending on education in the form of better teacher pay and material to help students learn is fine,,supporting the bloated Dept. of Education instead of teachers is why most people I know don't support increased taxes for education, it just doesn't get to the people that need it.

Advertisements
#349910 - 08/30/10 05:08 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: REnAZ]
REO4freedom Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: So Cal
3 BPO's and a REO listing so far today.
CTC CERTIFIED #111319

#349944 - 08/30/10 08:21 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: REO4freedom]
Jwalkbpo Offline

Loc: MI/OH
joe, your mindless uninformed rants never cease to amaze me. Instead of sticking to the point of what we were talking about, you jump off and make it a partisan issue.
The whole issue right now surrounding us is not Left or Right, its about a government that is spending so much more than the taxpayers can support fiscally. Despite what economists like Paul Krugman think, we don't have an endless supply of money. That is, there is a limit to how much the Federal Reserve can print and the Federal Govt. can spend. If we continue on the path we're on, inflation will occur and once it does it won't be easy to tame. So yes, I support cutting spending even if. It may hurt short term and we're all going to have to take it on the chin. But long term we will all be better off.

#349949 - 08/30/10 08:43 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: Doin' bpose]
Ryan Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: NY
Quote:
I think the November Elections will mark a turning point too.

This upcoming election kind of reminds me of a sequel to the election that brought us the "contract with america". Nothing will change. They are different sides of the same coin.

#349950 - 08/30/10 08:52 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: Ryan]
Doin' bpose Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Old Dominion
Well I agree with you more than you know. In this case, we need only gridlock in DC to return confidence to many. That was the point I was making. Politcal gridlock will occur if the GOP takes the house. Things have been changing so fast people feel slippery underfoot as I wrote. Gridlock will give us a sense of more firm footing. With that sense will come some confidence.

#349955 - 08/30/10 09:31 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: Doin' bpose]
bpojoe Offline

Loc: florida
Originally Posted By: Doin' bpose
Well I agree with you more than you know. In this case, we need only gridlock in DC to return confidence to many. That was the point I was making. Politcal gridlock will occur if the GOP takes the house. Things have been changing so fast people feel slippery underfoot as I wrote. Gridlock will give us a sense of more firm footing. With that sense will come some confidence.

grid lock has done little for the job market the last few months huh? if the the GOP gains the house--which the will not--they have already promised to use their investigative powers to spend our tax dollars and time investigating the Dems---sound good?

and as far as a tax credit---i thought people were for less taxes? you cannot say lower taxes are better and when a tax credit is offered--say it will raise taxes later--that dog just don't hunt folks!

you think the tax credit fill give a false market? how about reos? you think a few million more of those and another 20-30% drop in values will be a good real estate paradigm? that will pretty much screw those who at least tried to hang on--plus all of us that bought this year too---
sorry folks--not a good argument!
you cannot talk tax cuts, tax cuts and then when a rebate is offered say it will hurt the market--THAT IS A CONSERVATIVE ARGUMENT..
the poop only stinks --if it is on the liberal finger!
when youyr arguments are not one sided--then i will believe it is not partisan!
personally i think it is against the constitution to tax incomes and we should eliminate the IRS all together and just have a national property tax--then everyone is equal(and before i hear about renters--the landlord will pass the burden to them)--that is easy, fair and fail proof--as we can expect of course!

oh ya--and get those religous org and non profits to pay as well!

btw--got 6 today..not good but better than a kick in the face!

look for the rest of the year to be slow folks--hopefully not this slow though...

#349957 - 08/30/10 09:46 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: bpojoe]
CandyMan Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: California
I took 3 orders today........2 CC and 1 AVM. ISGN tried their "will you work for cheap?" email........just sent them back. eML has been the one that has surprised me.......sending orders at a snails pace......I'm giving serious consideration to giving BB the boot..........just have to make sure I have enough others to cover the gap.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass........It's learning how to dance in the rain".

#349958 - 08/30/10 09:49 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: bpojoe]
Doin' bpose Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Old Dominion
Originally Posted By: bpojoe
Originally Posted By: Doin' bpose
grid lock has done little for the job market the last few months huh?
I could not read past the first sentence Joe. What gridlock exactly are you referring too? Congress and the Pres. have been dancing as closely as teeny boppers at a school dance while the chaperons step out for a smoke.

#349964 - 08/30/10 10:57 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: Doin' bpose]
super realtor Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: georgia
Political junk.Just goes round and round and you get nowhere. I don't talk about dead topics.

I don't control the little ants in Washington.I just look at how I can turn the rules into my favor.

As far as people wanting values to return you have got to be kidding.

If I have a 400k house that is worth 200k I don't care about the value going up.I care about what the cost of living payment is with my business,hours at my work going down,etc.

So if the mortgage company drops my payment say to 1,900 a month from 2,900 I am happy.Especially if you have a big family and need that space and if it foreclosed you would have to move to just as big a space and pay 2,900.

So by staying in that house you just reduced your payments by 12,000 a year with the loan mod.

Now if you could downsize to space and pay less than the loan mod offered you might dump the house.It all depends on the homeowners needs and what the bank is willing to do.

#349968 - 08/30/10 11:22 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: super realtor]
King of Internet Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Midwest
I dont expect to see much work the beginning of this week. Typically the last 2 weeks of the month things really slow down for me. And being this is a holiday weekend, I really dont expect to see anything until next week.

However, my overall number continue to increase, averaging 150-180 a month. Mostly the first 2 weeks is where it comes for me. Almost like clockwork.

#349998 - 08/31/10 10:31 AM Re: No new orders today [Re: King of Internet]
Grampa Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Margaritaville
Got another REO today. Quality is increasing. Still getting some rat holes but in general we are getting a better class of listing. This one started foreclosure 2 years ago and is just now coming on the market. The banks can't hold them forever, it just seems like they are.

#350002 - 08/31/10 11:06 AM Re: No new orders today [Re: King of Internet]
Bunny Offline

Loc: USA
King, how do you handle 150-170 orders per month? Do you use data entry people, or some kind of software to speed up the BPO input? I do about 130 a months, but I feel tired and wired after 6-7 orders a day. Can you please PM me?

#350013 - 08/31/10 12:13 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: Bunny]
Oli Offline

Loc: North Carolina
One today from Ocwen but other than that...chirp....chirp! Ok people I'm ready to work..don't wait till I want time off!

#350021 - 08/31/10 01:10 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: Oli]
ColoREO Offline

Loc: Colorado
Getting a slew of orders from PTK...I know many of you aren't fond of their low fees, but I know they'll bump the $40 exteriors to $50 if you ask and they're still avaiable.

#350026 - 08/31/10 02:25 PM Re: No new orders today [Re: Bunny]
King of Internet Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Midwest
Originally Posted By: Bunny
King, how do you handle 150-170 orders per month? Do you use data entry people, or some kind of software to speed up the BPO input? I do about 130 a months, but I feel tired and wired after 6-7 orders a day. Can you please PM me?

Its all about iMacros. If you arent using it, you are wasting time on BPOs.

Page 111 of 221 < 1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 220 221 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis
29796 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 73
Vermont 40
estatereal 15
Trouble 15
Flare616 13
RonnieEmz 12
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
Analog Man 9