Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
Realtors residuals

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28232724
No new orders today 13098942
Stupid MLS comments. 3274653
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1187537
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1059674
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1026470
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 821382
Let's talk about our cars 669511
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 601865
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 590800
Most common items found at an REO 573263
EML 459230
REOTRANS 439737
Main Street 418447
asset val seminar in colorado 406600
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 339972
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306150
Evalonline 300101
Land America 285050
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#283460 - 03/27/09 12:45 AM Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service?
Greg in PDX Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon
I was just looking over their product and it looks pretty robust and has lots of features. Just curious if anybody is using it? Here's a link to it http://www.diversesolutions.com/

Greg

Advertisements
#284541 - 04/02/09 12:20 AM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Greg in PDX]
jasonk Offline

Loc: CA
Yes, I'm wondering the same thing. Any experiences?

#284959 - 04/04/09 05:05 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: jasonk]
Dallas Broker Offline

Loc: Texas, United States
I almost switched to their idx. I went through 1 hour training with rep on front and back end. Very impressive, IMO one of the best idx solutions out there.

#284964 - 04/04/09 05:32 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Dallas Broker]
ManFromTheBand Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Spring Hill, FL
Dallas Broker - why didn't you switch, and what (if anything) are you using instead?

#285689 - 04/10/09 07:26 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: ManFromTheBand]
Scott Hack Offline

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky
I'd also like to hear about anyone's experience with Diverse. As well as Something something 57?? I got a phone call last week, but I haven't followed up.

#287806 - 04/25/09 09:19 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Scott Hack]
jamesww Offline

Loc: Houston, Texas
If you are in a market place that is already served by Diverse Solutions they have a great product that can truely be used if done right to encourage a larger number of registrations than anyother product.

Now if you are to be the first to implement their product in your market you will have tons of bugs and it will take them a while to get to fixing them. As they are growing so rapidly that their development team is stretched thin. I am hoping that the number of IT lay offs lately will help them to be able to gain talent to meet the market needs.

@Scott - If you decide to use them I can show you some neat things you can do with it in conjunction with WordPress.

#288512 - 04/30/09 05:53 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Greg in PDX]
Jodi Ashton Offline

Loc: Colorado
Don't use them! I had no idea I was being locked into a 12 month agreement. My salesperson Sean NEVER told me that and I have no record that I agreed to the their Terms of Service. Apparently it is a box you check when you enter your credit card information. It is not on my receipt or anything. I found this out when I called to cancel after having the service 36 days. A very shady way to do business. When I called billing, she said they would not cancel my service. Completely unethical way to do business.

Additionally for users to Search by MLS number it is hidden and you can't search by address. The back end with all of the client data stinks. I am going to be filing a complaint with the better business bureau. After 36 days whether or not you have a "contract" if a customer is not happy you should not lock them in, especially when I never received a copy of the terms and conditions nor knew nor agreed to a 12 month contract. Very shady way to do business.

Check out IDXbroker.com or mybuyingbuddy.com. No long term contracts and pretty good tools. The back end of mybuyingbuddy is awesome. Plus these are both substantially cheaper than Diverse Solutions. I hope this helps!

Edited by Jodi Ashton (04/30/09 05:56 PM)

#290336 - 05/12/09 10:24 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Jodi Ashton]
Avoid The F Word Offline

I used 1 Park Place for a year and recently switched over to Diverse Solutions. IMO, Diverse is way ahead of the game.

The Google Maps integration is awesome and the back end is far more capable. My favorite part is that it aggregates a visiotrs search and tells me what the average price, bedroom/bathroom count and square footage a visitor looked at. It even suggest a few listings based on this criteria.

It is also much cheaper than 1PP. If you are deciding between the two, I would go with DS in a heartbeat.

#296991 - 07/02/09 11:57 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Avoid The F Word]
Cool Cat Offline

Loc: Indiana
With IDX Broker, I can only have it on one main website. I can however, have it I-Framed on my other entire proposed niche’ BAP sites.

I can see the benefit of non branded niche' sites. MY free RE/MAX site, www.JohnRHorton.com, is branded red, white, and blue along with the balloon and agent pictures.

A couple of questions:

1) If all of my niche’ sites have an I-Frame of the one website with IDX, what should the main site, with IDX, be if it is not niche’ specific? An agent site, company site or …? What would be an appropriate url name and theme for the main site?

2) Is it true that my main IDX site is the only site that will have individual addresses of listings indexed by Google and the niche’ sites that simply have them I-Framed will not get benefit in the Google search engine?

I need the main IDX site to be generic and NOT branded so I can utilize it for all of my niche’ sites

I also need some sort of name and “theme” for the main IDX site since it will be indexed with Google and likely move up to the front lines on Google.

#297744 - 07/08/09 11:18 PM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Cool Cat]
ManFromTheBand Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Spring Hill, FL
The content of an iframe is not indexed by google with reference to the page housing the iframe. all google will see is the tag for the iframe, not the content from the other website.

#299482 - 07/22/09 02:14 AM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: ManFromTheBand]
Greg in PDX Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon
I'm still thinking about Diverse Solutions. My big question is what is offered on the back end? Do they have tools to see what prospects are looking at? trends? Can I send an individual listing to one or several prospects? Is it easy to manage a large number of prospects?

and the big question... how do you handle the transition from one solution to another? I've got quite a few people on my current application.

#305519 - 09/08/09 11:50 AM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Greg in PDX]
Logan UT Realtor Offline

Loc: UT
I have heard a great deal about Diverse Solutions, but I also know that the best IDX, if you can afford it, is Real Estate Webmasters. They will build a fully custom IDX for you, but I think it's like $2500!

#306893 - 09/19/09 09:28 AM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Greg in PDX]
Avoid The F Word Offline

Originally Posted By: Greg in PDX
I'm still thinking about Diverse Solutions. My big question is what is offered on the back end? Do they have tools to see what prospects are looking at? trends? Can I send an individual listing to one or several prospects? Is it easy to manage a large number of prospects?

and the big question... how do you handle the transition from one solution to another? I've got quite a few people on my current application.

I've been using DS for about a year now and love it. It blows 1PP away!

Shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'lll give you a call to answer answer your questions and tell you more about it.

#451120 - 03/08/16 06:13 AM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Avoid The F Word]
Nashville Homes Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Don't use DS! There are tons of tools out there with similar or better functionality for cheaper. I'm stuck with REW, but I know some good agents which have used Showcase, which is only $60 and includes a great CRM, newsletters, pretty much everything you want, and people tell me it's more user friendly for tech-unsavvy agents.

Here's a good sample: Donelson Homes for Sale

#451837 - 04/06/16 03:19 AM Re: Is anybody using Diverse Solutions IDX service? [Re: Nashville Homes]
BpoBill Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: US
Originally Posted By: Nashville Homes
Don't use DS! There are tons of tools out there with similar or better functionality for cheaper. I'm stuck with REW, but I know some good agents which have used Showcase, which is only $60 and includes a great CRM, newsletters, pretty much everything you want, and people tell me it's more user friendly for tech-unsavvy agents.

Here's a good sample: Donelson Homes for Sale

This thread is 7 years old just an FYI.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
temp, David Webb, BoomBoom68, webuyhousesfastf, Ann- HomePromise
29756 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (Z06Fanatic, temp, RonnieEmz, sualk54, 2 invisible), 115 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
estatereal 27
Mr. Clean 27
Long Walk 25
Trouble 20
Vermont 18
RonnieEmz 17
Lucky Leonardo 16
Danny1 12
Z06Fanatic 12