Investors United School of Real Estate Investing
Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Good Ideas
REO Prep Foreclosure Listings

Free Marketing Kit

Point2 biggest sale of the year is on!

How To Advertise Here

Sponsors
More Good Ideas!
Get Listed In The Realtor Directory

Internet Marketing Tips for Realtors

Build your brand on a Real Estate Site

Facebook
Sponsors
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#279006 - 03/03/09 06:57 AM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: northtxbroker]
shana Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Nevada
do you have the data resources to find good commercial comps?

#279012 - 03/03/09 08:28 AM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: shana]
Lin [*^_^*] Offline

Loc: CA
Exactly what I was wondering...I'd love to do commercial bpo but I'm currently not equipped with the resources for comps.

#279023 - 03/03/09 12:35 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: Lin [*^_^*]]
Doin' bpose Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Old Dominion
2 main commercial mls's offer actives for free pretty much. Solds can be purchased on demand on at least one the sites. It's really cool. You used to have to join for a term. Rates are somewhat affordable. I'd say you could comp out an order for around 2 or 3 bucks a comp. But I'd search your mls including the tax recs. before you pay. My local mls's do an okay job with commercial. But I found tax recs. were very useful to find solds. Once you limit search by using a minimum transfer date you don't have too much looking to do. Obviously the search is very simple compared to an mls search.

#279036 - 03/03/09 02:13 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: northtxbroker]
jstip Offline

Loc: Central PA
Originally Posted By: northtxbroker
Originally Posted By: jstip
1. The licensee performing the CMA is identified as a buyer's agent, seller's agent or transaction licensee in an executed business relationship agreement or is a potential sellerís agent.

So Raquel, which are you for this commercial assignment? It is the first requirement according to your link. I didn't write it.

Best of luck getting the listing if that is your true intention. If not, be careful.

You obviously don't read what you write, do you? Everybody is a potential seller's agent....

LOL! Yep, all those airports and CVS pharmacies you list.

#279039 - 03/03/09 02:34 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: jstip]
northtxbroker Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Texas
LOL! Yep, all those airports and CVS pharmacies you list.

And now you've just resorted to making absolutely no sense...typical.

#279053 - 03/03/09 03:25 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: Focus]
RaquelMangual Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Originally Posted By: Focus
Congratulations Raquel. Sorry for all the negative comments on here. I wonder why?

Thanks, it's just the haters/uninformed I guess :-)

#279056 - 03/03/09 03:28 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: northtxbroker]
RaquelMangual Offline

1. The licensee performing the CMA is identified as a buyer's agent, seller's agent or transaction licensee in an executed business relationship agreement or is a potential sellerís agent.

So Raquel, which are you for this commercial assignment? It is the first requirement according to your link. I didn't write it.

Best of luck getting the listing if that is your true intention. If not, be careful.

You obviously don't read what you write, do you? Everybody is a potential seller's agent....

LOL, exactly my point, nice to know that at least somebody's actually reading :-)

#279059 - 03/03/09 03:34 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: shana]
RaquelMangual Offline

Originally Posted By: shana
do you have the data resources to find good commercial comps?

Yes, luckily, my MLS is an excellent source for commercial comps, and I also have access to commercial agents

#279124 - 03/03/09 10:16 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: northtxbroker]
TargetRE Offline

Loc: LA

It's not a lie if you believe it. ~George Costanza, Realtor.

#279126 - 03/03/09 10:24 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: TargetRE]
Doin' bpose Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Old Dominion
hey jstip, I am in VA not PA. Do you need some dip for that chip on your shoulder?

#279129 - 03/03/09 11:07 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: Doin' bpose]
RaquelMangual Offline

Originally Posted By: Doin' bpose
hey jstip, I am in VA not PA. Do you need some dip for that chip on your shoulder?

LOL

#279238 - 03/04/09 02:09 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: RaquelMangual]
jstip Offline

Tell you what, OP change your title from BPO to CMA, since it is illegal in PA for you to call it that, and I will quit posting. Doesn't matter what other states say, you are in Pennsylvania.

Ignorance of the rules (in Pennsylvania) is really no excuse. According to http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/, you are not even a broker Raquel. And it's your first commercial 'bpo'. Maybe you should let this one pass...

You are a big girl, do what you want. Nobody will tell.

#279319 - 03/04/09 06:09 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: jstip]
RaquelMangual Offline

Tell you what, OP change your title from BPO to CMA, since it is illegal in PA for you to call it that, and I will quit posting. Doesn't matter what other states say, you are in Pennsylvania.

Ignorance of the rules (in Pennsylvania) is really no excuse. According to http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/, you are not even a broker Raquel. And it's your first commercial 'bpo'. Maybe you should let this one pass...

You are a big girl, do what you want. Nobody will tell.

You are truly nutty. This forum is about what everyone refers to as BPOs. You don't have to be a broker to use the term BPO. If it really is illegal to use a term in a sentence here, please share the law with us. It's silly of you to go on and on about semantics. You've seen the link that addresses your "issue" and you just won't accept the facts. Maybe you should grow up, learn to be productive instead of whiny, and get over it already.

#279327 - 03/04/09 06:41 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: RaquelMangual]
jstip Offline

Instead of listing to everyone blowing smoke (including myself) about laws regarding BPO's in every state that don't apply to you, how about YOU call our fine Pennsylvania Real Estate Board in Harrisburg at (717) 783-4866 and ask them, "Can I do a commercial BPO for a fee as a licensed real estate agent?" Then you can report back to the forum and post your answer. Or you can just ignore the rules and pretend they don't apply to you. Your call.

#279332 - 03/04/09 06:50 PM Re: Got my first commercial BPO assignment [Re: jstip]
Don Price (Pine) Offline
REO-BPO-R.E. Mod
Major Contributor

Loc: Pinehurst, NC
J & R I was going to suggest you 2 get a room, or one of those cages that lock you in for 'The Ultimate Throw Down BPO Match'.

J - why is R asking about a commercial BPO so upsetting to you? If she trips up - I'm sure she'll remember what has been said already.

Pinehurst NC Real Estate | Fayetteville Real Estate | Blog | Join active|rain

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  HomeTeamGA 
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Good Ideas!

build your brand and help your SEO for Realtors

How To Advertise Here

Sponsors

Newest Members
tylers, katherinewatsonu, Outsource BPOs, mikeslough5, Muqtada Khalid
25874 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (WickedPissah, FHAMan, Sun Diego Broker, MontereyBroker, TriangleNCBroker, 1 invisible), 163 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
David Hunter 48
Cyrille 30
Eric G. 30
75Corvette 23
Vermont 23
12 step 4 BPOs? 23
gitmonee 21
OttawaRealEstate 18
BrianMI 17