Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28271455
No new orders today 13101874
Stupid MLS comments. 3276740
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189494
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061201
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028226
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822760
Let's talk about our cars 671014
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602724
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592430
Most common items found at an REO 576041
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440750
Main Street 419463
asset val seminar in colorado 407197
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340449
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306793
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Page 40 of 41 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#434825 - 03/31/14 09:38 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA ***** [Re: gitmonee]
sfvhomes Offline

Loc: Simi Valley,CA
Yeah no surprises here as well, This guy is Low of all Low,

I know an investor (he also has his Brokers license) that called Froy, this investor wanted to purchase one of Froy's short sale listings. Froy told him he had to come to his office to discuss the deal and hurry because he has over 20 offers on the property already. When the investor told Froy that he was a broker and wanted to represent himself in the transaction. Froy told him NO, and that he'll only do the deal if Froy represented him on the buy side. The deal never went thru and the home went to foreclosure. So Froy lied about having twenty offers and screwed the seller's credit all because he didn't want to share his 6 percent commission.

His small group is run by Jennifer Ya Wen Padich. I think most agents are easily mislead, because we all secretly crave direction and look towards people with strong personalities to show us the way. Froy knows this and uses alot of lies and deception to his advantage. She's probably who you spoke too and shes one of Froy's puppets. Here's her pic

https://www.facebook.com/Myrealestateplaza.com.Official/photos/pb.141894379246937.-2207520000.1396291305./286782304758143/?type=3&theater

Will

Advertisements
#434832 - 03/31/14 01:21 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: sfvhomes]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Originally Posted By: sfvhomes
". . . this investor wanted to purchase one of Froy's short sale listings . . . When the investor told Froy that he was a broker and wanted to represent himself in the transaction. Froy told him NO, and that he'll only do the deal if Froy represented him on the buy side . . ."

Is Dual Agency even permitted in California ?

#434834 - 03/31/14 04:20 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: Vermont]
sfvhomes Offline

Good question Vermont, honestly I'm not sure. I'm assuming your referring to short sales in particular. My guess is yes it's allowed as long as everything is fully disclosed. I believe loss mitigators will try to chisel down your commission if they see your double popping tho. However if you been around this business long enough you know there ways around that. Agents sometimes pay other agents a few bucks to write the contract in their name. Otherwise I'm not entirely sure.

For me I don't have a problem if an agent wants dual agency's, to each their own.

But I do have a problem with agents that lie their butts off, and say there's 20 offers when there's none. Then keep the listing on forever because they trying to double pop. Only to have the listing go to foreclosure and hurting the seller in the end because of their incompetence and greed.

Will

#434843 - 04/01/14 02:19 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: sfvhomes]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Originally Posted By: sfvhomes
". . . honestly I'm not sure. I'm assuming your referring to short sales in particular . . .
For me I don't have a problem if an agent wants dual agency's, to each their own . . ."

No, nothing to do with Short Sales. I was asking whether the State of California's Real Estate Rules and Regulations specifically prohibit its Licensees from engaging in Dual Agency ?

I doubt very much that the Rules would ever differentiate and make some kind of exemption for Short Sales; and it's not a matter that can be casually left up to the discretion of the individual Agent.

#434849 - 04/01/14 07:49 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: carl1234]
estatereal Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: LAND OF THE FREE!
"But I do have a problem with agents that lie their butts off, and say there's 20 offers when there's none. Then keep the listing on forever because they trying to double pop. Only to have the listing go to foreclosure and hurting the seller in the end because of their incompetence and greed."

lots of speculation...

let me paint a picture....

could it be fha loan that was in default.....atp was provided and list price and net provided.....20 offers could in fact be in, but not one was meeting hte atp, so not one got signed into a contract......then home gets foreclosed on because owner did not complete their obligation????

please, we all jump to conclusions, but don't know all of the facts...it is very possible to have 20 unacceptable offers that hte bank says no to!

#434854 - 04/01/14 10:45 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: estatereal]
sfvhomes Offline

Estatereal, I totally understand where your coming from
and your point is well taken.

And you are right, you can have 20 offers and none of them get accepted by the bank. Or other variables can hinder the short sale.

BTW, I do not throw around comments like my last post without thinking thru. My comments were based on two things..... johnnyloans post that he could not get a response from Froy's team and the fact that Froy was in my KW office for 15 months.
I know the man, I know his wife and his daughters. I've spoken to him frequently about his business, I've asked him straight to his face what his GCI was his best year in real estate. (He told me 25 million). He's looked me straight in the face and said he owns a Lambo, Ferrari, and a Roll Royce. (He doesn't have a driver's license) Nonchalantly, he's told me his best year was selling 2200 sides all by himself. (non reo and he was the only sales guy on the team)(his MLS stats show he did 16 deals last year) He's looked me in the face and says he occasionally plays basketball on his day off with some of the Lakers and Clippers. I was pointing out to johnnyloans that Froy double ends all his listings. And he will not work with johnnyloans because Froy never cooperates with buyers agents.

I know 6 people that have been on his team and none of them lasted 4 months. They all said the same thing. The guy is a complete Con Man / Sociopath. So my comments we're based solely on knowing the man and not on the technicalities of the deal. You may very well be right, those other factors could have caused the home to foreclose. My guess is it's greed that got in the way.

So, no speculation here, just letting the forum know the facts.

Will

#434861 - 04/01/14 02:03 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: carl1234]
gitmonee Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: LA California
here in cali, agents double end all the time.

dual agency is permitted.

#434882 - 04/02/14 08:44 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: Vermont]
sfvhomes Offline

yeah, all deals from standard , reo, probate, ss's etc are all able to have dual agency in CA.

When I said " For me I don't have a problem if an agent wants dual agency's, to each their own . . ."
I meant some agents in CA think there's something morally wrong with dual agency and I was implying I have no issues with it, but yeah it is legal.

#435038 - 04/05/14 02:51 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: sfvhomes]
CathCoy Offline

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Wow…what an amazing thread. It took only five years to determine that Froy Candelario is a fraud. LOL!

#436635 - 06/07/14 04:11 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: carl1234]
ColdCaller Offline

Loc: Cerritos, California
Wow. Just wow. I've talked to this guy in person several times at Mike Ferry events 2004 - 2007. Hard to believe I was that duped.
Attacking me personally is not.
Hit me, I'll hit you back harder.
I Promise.

#437213 - 06/27/14 02:01 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: carl1234]
sfvhomes Offline

ColdCaller, Just be glad you didn't spend money shadowing him. I heard some seminar people went back to see Froy 7 to 10 times.

-Will

#437951 - 07/30/14 10:01 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: sfvhomes]
sfvhomes Offline

This ad by Froy says that as his buyer's agent you will do 10 deals a month minimum. Just another ruse to get naive realtors to scam. Froy should try and do 10 deals a year on his own first.

http://www.youferral.com/jobpost/show/2841174-buyers-agent-wanted-san-fernando-valley

#438700 - 08/29/14 01:12 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: carl1234]
Kingmidas100 Offline

Loc: Utah
I don't know why in the hell the guy would work that hard for 22.5 mil a year. If I'm working that hard, I'm gonna want more than that

#438701 - 08/29/14 01:16 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: Kingmidas100]
MOMO Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Kingmidas100
I don't know why in the hell the guy would work that hard for 22.5 mil a year. If I'm working that hard, I'm gonna want more than that

uhhhh.....he didn't work that hard and he didn't make that much money

#438715 - 08/30/14 07:10 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: MOMO]
Kingmidas100 Offline

Loc: Utah
That explains things!! Seemed kind of sketchy.

Page 40 of 41 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis
29796 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 73
Vermont 40
estatereal 15
Trouble 15
Flare616 13
RonnieEmz 12
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
Analog Man 9