Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
The ultimate marketing tool

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28269339
No new orders today 13101742
Stupid MLS comments. 3276643
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189415
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061105
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028116
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822581
Let's talk about our cars 670945
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602695
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592369
Most common items found at an REO 575889
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440725
Main Street 419405
asset val seminar in colorado 407144
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340432
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306760
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Page 3 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#240150 - 07/25/08 03:01 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA ***** [Re: VacationGuy]
Braden Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba
So do these people actually get to see these homes before they buy them?

Advertisements
#240158 - 07/25/08 03:47 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: VacationGuy]
RealDealer Offline
Veteran Member

Quote:
He told me one of FROY's techniques is actually to call the owners of other REALTORs listing!!!
Now that makes sense! Why do pure cold calling when you can call people who are actively listed for sale? And he can do it too since he's not a realtor, (no code of ethics) so long as he doesn't try to get the seller to break their listing he can't be sued for contract interference either.

I can see two huge advantages for him.

1. He let's other agents spend all the money to find the sellers he then calls/door knocks. So he saves all of his money and most of his time.

2. He has no competition (unlike the FSBO and expireds market) because other agents won't call active listings.

I think I'll have to start doing the same thing, it's brilliant!

#240189 - 07/25/08 05:32 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: RealDealer]
VacationGuy Offline

Loc: SC, US
Originally Posted By: RealDealer
[quote]

I think I'll have to start doing the same thing, it's brilliant!

I thought the same thing while he was telling me that. I mean come on would you rather list with the guy who sold 4 houses last year or the one who sold 1500, has his own mls and drives a roles royce?

I often think as REALTORS we are at an extreme disadvantage against slime ball non-realtors.

Originally Posted By: Braden
So do these people actually get to see these homes before they buy them?

I don't know?
but he told me froy always gets both ends of the sale? I bet he makes them set up a time with the homeowner or something. or just has a showing assistant?

He did say if you were not approved by the mortgage guy you dont get to see froy

#240216 - 07/25/08 07:31 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: VacationGuy]
SoCal Offline

Loc: Orange County, CA
Froy is real. He is a nice person when you meet him. If you see him during a break at a seminar, he's like a rock star, with tons of people around him. But he answers all questions with a smile. He has been very humble the 2-3 times I've been around him.

#240223 - 07/25/08 07:48 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: SoCal]
RealDealer Offline
Veteran Member

VacationGuy, if he does all of his own sales (no co-oping) then it stands to reason he doesn't care about the opinion of his competition (other agents and realtors) so as long as it's legal, taking advantage of that competition for his own benefit is in a word "brilliant".

Quote:
I bet he makes them set up a time with the homeowner or something.

Having the owner show the property is a great way to keep costs down and be in many places at once. I've done it a few times with good results.

#240238 - 07/25/08 08:48 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: RealDealer]
Texas Agent Offline

Loc: Dallas, Fort Worth - TX
I said I'd not post in this thread again until someone provided a REAL link to a VERIFIABLE story about Froy. Another page of anecdotes and fantastical tales, but still no reliable source. Not one.

So I'll make this even a bit simpler challenge... can anyone post a photo of Froy?

Just a picture... After all, someone earning $20M+ a year usually gets his photo taken every once in a while... perhaps at one of these seminars everybody bumps into him at?

Thanks.

#240240 - 07/25/08 08:55 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: Texas Agent]
FL_Agent Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Puffy Clouds
Reporting back as promised:

I called the number posted as being Froy's. After a few rings the call went straight into voicemail...the
message welcomes you to Superstar Realty and tells you to leave a brief message.

The first time I called I only had a few seconds to leave a message before the connection ended.

The second time, a few hours later, I was able to leave a message requesting he calls me back.
If and when he calls Iíll invite him to visit the forum. It would be cool if we could have a Q&A with him.

Of course, how would we know he is the one? What if someone else impersonates this so called Froy?

Edited by swflagent (07/25/08 08:56 PM)

#240243 - 07/25/08 09:00 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: FL_Agent]
FL_Agent Offline
Veteran Member

Ok...

Texas Agent asked for some real information...so I went to the California Secretary of State and did a search on Superstar Realty to see if it was registered and the name of the owner...

Here is the link guys...check it out:

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C2806773

#240245 - 07/25/08 09:05 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: FL_Agent]
RealDealer Offline
Veteran Member

Ok I admit it, you've worn me down, I'm Froy smile

#240248 - 07/25/08 09:11 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: RealDealer]
FL_Agent Offline
Veteran Member

ROTFL!

#240251 - 07/25/08 09:21 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: RealDealer]
VacationGuy Offline

Loc: SC, US

#240260 - 07/25/08 10:44 PM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: VacationGuy]
Delicious Cake Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: VacationGuy

Froy IS REAL

He said Froy does more business by himself than most large offices.

How is this possible? He has only a salespersons license and no employing broker, making it illegal for him to sell real estate in California.

#240270 - 07/26/08 12:59 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: Delicious Cake]
carl1234 Offline

Loc: MN
I can understand the disbelief in Froy's numbers. He is real...you can goto amazon.com and look at Mike Ferry's book "How to develop a six figure income" that was written a long time ago...He talks about Froy on page 169.

You can call karen Bernardi in Colorado...one of the top realtors in the country...she makes around 3 to 4 million in commisions each year...she will confirm the interview she gave to mike ferry where they talked about Froy making 20+ million this year in commissions.

If you do the math it is around 800 homes at 500,000 each with double ending every commission at 6%.

And to follow up on another post it is NOT against the board regulations to call a home that is listed as long as you don't offer the same service for which they are under contract.

You could call every listing and ask if they wanted to work with you to buy a home....i didn't believe this when i first heard it on my star power tapes....i looked into it, and you can do this.

I have not heard that Froy contacts home that are currently listed however....

In his interview with Mike Ferry he did state that agents in his market speak bad about him to sellers, etc.

Alson in the interview Froy says he spend 30+ days (don't remember exact number, but it was a lot) in countries like mexico, guatemala, etc helping the poor and giving them substanial amounts of money...he stated that is his motivation for working so hard...to help poor familes in these areas.

Edited by carl1234 (07/26/08 01:04 AM)

#240297 - 07/26/08 07:22 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: carl1234]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
I always thought the only people who sold this much real estate have already retired and now are making money teaching us how to do it. smile

This has got to be one of the best examples of viral marketing I have seen in the real estate business. Ferry just made a bunch of money off of this post and the spin offs.

Notice the OP only has 4 posts on this forum and they all involve Froy. Welcome to the new world of forum spam.

#240304 - 07/26/08 08:07 AM Re: What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA [Re: Bigtoe]
FL_Agent Offline
Veteran Member

Well, I for one don't believe that Carl234's intentions are to spam the forum...If you do a search on Froy he is the topic of conversation in many forums including activerain. Perhaps Carl1234 likes this forum and wanted to initiate a post and participate, become a part of the community...just a guess.

Froy is real, the details of the conversation Carl1234 mentions on his post above are from a real interview with Mike Ferry which I listened to myself, (last night) This interview is out there on the internet, and I know the voice on that tape was Mike Ferry's. This is obviously an unprotected site. MF puts out motivational talks and interviews with top producers and people pay dearly for them hence I'm not posting the link. I did save the mp3 file so if I figure out a way to make it available I will do so via pm.

I met Karen Bernardi too and a couple of top producers which happen to be in my market, Mike Darda and Fahada Saad, all MF's students. Amazingly enough, while I was one MF's students I never heard of Froy and I attended a couple of Superstar retreats, in 2006 and 20007 which Froy attends too. The first time I heard of Froy was here on this forum.

I think that because of Froy's atypical success people are curious wondering how he does what he does. It's just human nature plain and simple.

Then again...Bigtoe's observation, regarding Carl1234's posts, is right on, they all involve Froy...sigh

Edited by swflagent (07/26/08 08:15 AM)

Page 3 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis, Snapple
29795 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Venturepacific), 46 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 75
Vermont 39
estatereal 18
Flare616 16
Trouble 13
Snapple 12
RonnieEmz 12
Logan Five 11
Lucky Leonardo 11