Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 39
Lucky Leonardo 31
Dripping Springs 30
WolfHouse 20
estatereal 17
Mr. Clean 16
Trouble 16
Z06Fanatic 15
AgentAlam 15
RonnieEmz 13
Nikole 12
C21Mr.May 8
Bigtoe 8
David Hunter 8
YourAgentVon 7
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Commercial Real Estate
Jump to new posts Rentals In Singapore by RENTALS SG @ 50 minutes 40 seconds ago

Hello Friends, I am new here and I am glad to join this community where I find each and every information about the real estate. I want to share my experience with you and I am sure you will save money and it's help for you.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 59 minutes 8 seconds ago

WEEKLY NUMBERS Cold Calling 1033 contacts, 200 per day all done before 10:30AM Leads: 7 Contact rate: 24% Contacts per hour: 97 Door Knocking 200 contacts Leads: 2 Contact Rate: 45% Contacts per hour: 26 Door knocking is fun.. and I want to start
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Email marketing? by Mark Williams @ Today at 08:20 AM

Set a series of emails for your contact lists and forget it functionality, for your email. When you add new contacts to your automated list, they’ll start receiving a scheduled series of emails. Your audience stays engaged, and ready to take action.
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Would you use social media to find a realtor? by Finance Daksh @ Today at 06:34 AM

Real Estate business without Social media is worthless in today's world. Almost all realtors uses Social media to promote and get clients for their business.
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Make sure you have social media accounts on all the big networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and even Instagram if you snap a lot of house pics). Interact with users, share good press, and promote your properties.Add Social Sharing To Pro
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Mortgage for a down payment less than 20% by Bigtoe @ Today at 05:07 AM

This is just a spammer dropping a link for a mortgage broker
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hi from Miami!! by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

I am glad to that I've stumbled on this forum, I love talking with other agents about their business.
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Giving gifts? by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

In Texas it's a gift of no more than $50
Direct Mail
Jump to new posts Re: Direct Mail Marketing by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

I've heard great things about yellow letters but i read on retipster.com specifically about mail merge and some other cheaper options.
Commercial Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Best Commercial Real Estate Software? by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Rent collection via Venmo seems to be working great for all the landlords I know.
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: How to Select a Broker as a Buyer by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Always use a list of questions to ask an agent. If they are new to the industry it could be a good or bad thing. These days the experienced agents are extremely busy and may not have the time to spend with you to conduct showings.
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: How to know what type of deed from 1975 by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Definitely need to talk with a lawyer about this one, that's the only person I would talk to in this situation.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: BPOs Slowing In Your Area? by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

In Austin Texas, they are pretty much non-existent.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: What questions should I ask a broker? by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

BPO's are great but if your broker is unfamiliar with them how will he oversee it from a liability standpoint?
Home Inspection
Jump to new posts Re: THANKS AND ANOTHER QUESTION by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Wow, this doesn't sound so bueno. If you have damaged items you'll have to ensure you list them on the sellers disclosure.
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Re: Hi - I will Pray for you to succeed in real Estate by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Dan, you da man! Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts and prayers.
Buying
Jump to new posts Re: highest and best advice by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

The best house is the one you can afford. I'm sick of hearing about agents pushing buyers into more expensive houses.
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: What would make your life easier? by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

I agree with Vermont, that ship sailed long ago. Gotta wait for the next crash I suppose.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Market going nuts by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

15k over asking, that's nothing! I'm originally from Minneapolis and I'm sure the NE Mpls market is on fire. Funny, I just placed an offer today on a property and it already had 3 offers on it as of this morning. Anyhow, the offers down here in Austi
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: 12 Ways to Generate Seller Leads Fast by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

I agree with Mark Williams, nowadays there is enough technology that you need to be in front of your target audience through snail mail, facebook, highway sponsorships, local parade floats, billboards, online and newsletters. It's become much more te
Door Knocking
Jump to new posts Re: Door Knocking - How to deal with condos/co-ops? by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

I imagine door knocking would take nerves of steel. You'd also have to obey no soliciting signs, stay away from condos, hoa's and homeowners with "Beware of Dog" signs!
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: SEO Expert by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Some of your tools work well Moz but honestly, they don't even compare to majestic.com or ahrefs.com. Now days, people want real data for how to help their sites instead of beginner information discussing h1 and title tags. If your networked with som
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Re: How real estate agents are using Twitter successfully by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

It's great for communicating but honestly your time would be better spent on LinkedIn or advertising on facebook. Just my 2 cents.
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: is a rental property a good investment by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

If it cash flows and is in good shape with strong rental demand I think you have yourself a winner!
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Is Trump Going To Make Real Estate Great Again? by Dripping Springs @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

I just read this morning he wants to prohibit homeowners from deducting local real estate taxes. This is HUGE...pardon the Trump accent!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
RENTALS SG, tcalling, MGChicago, t1mothy19, Nancy Wilson
29375 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (fdegree, Mr. Clean, 1 invisible), 81 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28056026
No new orders today 13081816
Stupid MLS comments. 3263479
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1177528
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1049419
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1019353
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 814748
Let's talk about our cars 661500
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 597625