Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Month Update... Love to hear some feedback or ideas by Vermont @ 16 minutes 14 seconds ago

What can you say about the potential listing ? Is it a good marketing opportunity; an attractive property for a sizable segment of your market; a good place for your Sign; any possible commercial usage; is the highway a detriment or a possible asset
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Soft VS Hard Credit Score Inquiries by JohnN @ Yesterday at 06:35 AM

You can check with your loan officer to make sure but the way I understand it is if the credit inquiries are for the same thing, within 30 days, the reporting agencies lump them together as one credit pull. So 3 banks could pull your credit but there
Aspiring Agents
I've never heard of EXIT Realty..are you in California ? I guess I'll have to Google it.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ 01/19/17 04:43 PM

no door knocking? door hangers are cheap. 1000 for less than $100. Just be creative. Pick 1000 of the best homes in your area and hang them. homeowners have to tear it off the door and look at it for a few seconds.
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
I was in the business 15 years ago, but when all the listings dried up I had no money left in the bank to stay in the business. I did do some prospecting but I didn't stick with it i.e I didn't do it everyday.ve If I had it to do over again..I would
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From California.. by Logan Five @ 01/19/17 11:51 AM

My license was good up to 2001. I got out of real estate in 1999 when I ran out of funds to continue. I listen to Mike Ferry on Youtube and that motivates me to want to do something different when I get back into the business.
Rental Properties
Hi, I agree with you. Regards
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Need Selling advice by Jhony @ 01/19/17 06:40 AM

Hi, You can low your price. Regards
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Value of an agent by Jhony @ 01/19/17 06:37 AM

Hi, No idea on this you should check with some other real estate in your local area also. Regards
Real Estate Investing
Hi, I agree with this. Regards
Real Estate Investing
Hi, Thank you for sharing this information Regards
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: howdy everyone by David Hunter @ 01/18/17 06:46 PM

Welcome Krishh! How's real estate treating you?
Open Houses
Jump to new posts Re: Open House Question by David Hunter @ 01/18/17 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: SquareThe same reason I don't throw parties... what if no one shows up? It is incredibly hot here during the summer so, maybe an ice chest full of bottled water, but I don't think I would go any further than that. I've read of
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Originally, BPOs were just a incidental and sporadic activity that you could do along with your other Listing and Sales activities . . . . not something that should have been expected to become a Full-Time source of income. Why would you continue to
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Real Estate Regulatory Authority Bill, also known as RERA, is a bill that promises to bring transparency in the industry. It will regulate the industry and put a check on any illegal practices. There are several steps that will help both the buyers a
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
The best part that you can do on this matter is notify this issue in their FB, twitter page ot post the review on a complaints board
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Mark to Market by bpoer @ 01/17/17 05:11 PM

I have been working for them for a year now and get paid immediately.. They are very helpful when I call.... Happy with them.
Jump to new posts Re: Commission Credits by Vermont @ 01/17/17 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Cadillacman". . . They were trying to say this was industry practice . . ." If so, then it ought to be in the ICA . . . . already. We'll see if others from around the Country chime in to verify their contention. Lack
Digital Home Staging
Jump to new posts Re: Digitally staged listing pictures by PadStyler @ 01/17/17 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnNOriginally Posted By: allpropinvestmen@PadStyler What do you mean by Digital Home staging. how does it differ to actual home staging. The furniture,rugs or whatever are just added to a photograph of an empty room. You crea
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts What's the word on AVS? by SoFLBroker @ 01/17/17 08:12 AM

Conducting a search for companies that I do not have a profile with and came across Applied Valuation Services. According to their site, they started in 2013, this is the first time I'm hearing about them, not that that means a whole lot. They want
Jump to new posts Re: Question by Rob Felixz @ 01/17/17 03:58 AM

Hope you have all your documents. Sue them legally and get the compensation.
Ask Our Experts
If you think that it is actually not looking good, then you should replace it. After all, it's your house and as you said that it is beautiful, so just because of carpet why to spoil the look of the house.
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: How to Select a Broker as a Buyer by EduardoFox @ 01/16/17 11:11 PM

Selecting a broker as a buyer is not an easy task. It becomes more difficult when there are a number of options available. But I would like to suggest that one should be very careful while selecting a broker. Because it is something that you have to
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Selling a Rental Home by EduardoFox @ 01/16/17 05:11 AM

Hi everyone, I completely agree with Marion James, absolutely right stated. Agents plays a vital role in buying and selling home. I would like to suggest that people should take help from agents, they will offer you the best deals at affordable price
Link Building Strategies
Jump to new posts Link exchange, The Hein Realty Group by Stackout @ 01/15/17 07:17 PM

Hey everyone, I'm looking to partner up with all 49 states and put a link to those agents on my page depending on the state. Check me out here: http://twitter.com/heinestate http://hein.estate Let me know what you all think. Working to build these
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
bpoexpert, catador4255, Daini Marry, Cece, EXIT Elite
29080 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 241 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 31
Jhony 29
Daniel1234 24
rdayley 16
David Hunter 14
Z06Fanatic 13
C21Mr.May 13
JohnN 12
JMK307 10