Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
Realtors residuals

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28233228
No new orders today 13099021
Stupid MLS comments. 3274700
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1187574
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1059711
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1026527
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 821402
Let's talk about our cars 669530
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 601872
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 590815
Most common items found at an REO 573290
EML 459230
REOTRANS 439766
Main Street 418482
asset val seminar in colorado 406606
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340006
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306157
Evalonline 300101
Land America 285050
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Google and Real Estate Websites
BigToe is right. Google bots can't actually read content except for a few keywords. What they can do is count the amount of text on your site. The more text you have, (which google calls rich and engaging content) the more text the google bots see.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo I believe $1M is very doeable. I’m just not sure I am willing to pay the prices needed to do it. what would you have to buy to get there ?
Buying
Jump to new posts Re: Lake front properties by MOMO @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Build a home that costs 250k and is on a 25k offwater lot around here and you have a 275k home.....build that same home on a 150k lakefront lot and you have closer to a 500k home.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Resale certificates? by MOMO @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

I have sold a bunch of condos and Vermont is spot on with his remarks. In Missouri (my area anyway) there is also a 2 page document titled Resale Certificate and it outlines all documents that should be included in the Buyer resale certificate...make
Agents and Brokers
I no longer get involved in online political discussions especially on Facebook....I deleted a whole bunch of "friends" after the most recent election and there is almost zero drama on my FB page now. Just my opinion but I think political d
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: What questions should I ask a broker? by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: John_MyersCommission splits and is there a cap on the commissions What type of training do they provide. Generating leads is the most important issue for real estate agents. You need to understand the laws, practices, and pro
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Why You SHOULDN’T Accept Every New Listing... by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Originally Posted By: BigtoeOne advantage to a new agent taking whatever listing they can get is that is is easier to get listings once you have an inventory of listings. Sellers are more trusting of an agent who has listings vs an agent with no list
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: How much BPO companies need us? by COPYPASTE @ 10/19/17 05:40 PM

yes been doing these for years these prices are ridiculous but someone is doing them at 30 lol
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts Local, Live caller listing leads by David Webb @ 10/19/17 03:48 AM

Let me introduce myself, my name is David Webb, and I'm part owner of http://www.thelivetransfers.com I specialize in finding people in your city who are interested in possibly selling their home. We do this by calling homeowners by telephone with a
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: I would like to learn more about homes! by Long Walk @ 10/18/17 01:33 PM

What distant relatives are you talking about? The OP didn't reference any relatives and the only answer pointed him to colleges. More than that, how is a distant relative going to help?
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts We Buy Houses in Florida by webuyhousesfastf @ 10/17/17 04:55 PM

We buy houses for cash because many situations require you to sell a home quickly. Whether you have inherited an estate or need to move quickly for a job transfer, you probably do not have months to spare when selling your home. We Buy Houses Fast
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Should I send a letter or not? by IPAMAN @ 10/17/17 04:44 PM

Well I have plenty of time since she said it wouldn't be until next summer. I think I will keep chatting with her at Soccer and then after that ends I will start sending her some things.
Commercial Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Advice for a new agent in this field? by Hailey @ 10/16/17 11:15 PM

The best thing you can do at the moment, when it is really slow is to educate yourself. You can also read online, you can go to your public library to borrow a reference book on real estate guide. Read everything you can get your hands on real estate
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Share tips for real estate investors by Hailey @ 10/16/17 10:59 PM

Save your money, build some good credit, and keep an eye on the average selling prices in your area.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Identify Sponsoring Broker by barb43 @ 10/16/17 08:54 AM

Good morning, Aabida . . . I just sent you a private message with a suggestion of a broker to check into in Frisco, TX. Good luck! Hope we hear back from you so we know where you've landed.
Selling
Jump to new posts open plots in hyderabad by punyabhoomi @ 10/16/17 04:29 AM

Sri Punyabhoomi Developers Pvt Ltd is one of the most trusted Real Estate company in Hyderabad, we have well experienced in open plots, sandalwood crops.we have been selling [url=http://sripunyabhoomi.in/]open plots in hyderabad[/url] open plots i
Agents and Brokers
Typically a top producer has more experience and the same tools as every other agent. I mean.....all doctors and lawyers have the same tools as all of the others but some do the job more often and become better at their craft simply to sheer volume
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
temp, David Webb, BoomBoom68, webuyhousesfastf, Ann- HomePromise
29756 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Mr. Clean 27
Long Walk 25
estatereal 25
Trouble 21
Vermont 18
RonnieEmz 17
Lucky Leonardo 16
Z06Fanatic 12
Danny1 12