Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28309369
No new orders today 13116958
Stupid MLS comments. 3291740
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1195507
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1068813
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1032028
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 825217
Let's talk about our cars 672658
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 605193
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 595640
Most common items found at an REO 581522
EML 459233
REOTRANS 442288
Main Street 424844
asset val seminar in colorado 408789
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 341222
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 310143
Evalonline 300205
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: joining a team by JohnN @ Today at 09:31 AM

Teams seem to come in all shapes and sizes. I belong to a "team" but there is just 2 of us. My partner is a very busy Listing Agent and she was looking for a Buyer's Agent. It turned out to be the best thing I could have done. I give her 35
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Video marketing by idxmatrix @ Today at 12:00 AM

Once video create we need to promote the videos different channels then only Video Marketing work out. ___________________________________________________ Are you a real estate agent frustrated in generating leads to your business? Look at http://
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: "The Way" vs. The Right Way & The Rules of This Forum by idxmatrix @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Really awesome forum platform all user are very professional the ways of discussion i really liked it.
Aspiring Agents
By all means get a business only email address instead of something that you have used forever for personal use. As soon as you put that business email out for public record just get ready to delete a hundred or so spam emails a day from somebody tr
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Factors that may affect condo pricing by Earl_White @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Location is extremely relevant to the pricing of a condo. Similar to other types of property, condition, amenities, views, rental restrictions can all impact condo value. One consideration concerning condos that is often overlooked is the floor of t
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: New Agent What Do I DO Now by estatereal @ 12/16/17 07:57 AM

Make phone calls for four hours each day and everything else will fall into place
Direct Mail
Jump to new posts Re: Direct Mail Marketing by LiamOliver @ 12/15/17 12:32 PM

Here's a few postcard marketing companies that I think do a good job: VistaPrint Mailing: Send as little as 250 postcards for 40 60 cents a postcard.Cardigent: This is my company. We requires at least 5,000 postcards, but we're likely the best val
Direct Mail
Jump to new posts Re: Is anyone still using Direct Mail in their mix?? by LiamOliver @ 12/15/17 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: David HunterHey Mark, Care to share a picture of the postcards you're sending? What's your Lead Generation Magnet? David, Here are a few examples of my favorite postcards for Realtors. A few keys to Postcard Mar
Direct Mail
We've sent millions of postcards and our data indicates that frequency is more important than reach. For example, if you only have the budget to target 30,000 households at one time or 10,000 people three times, it would be more beneficial to target
Ask Our Experts
Is the 40k going to be in small unmarked bills?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by KindersleyKid @ 12/14/17 06:32 PM

Thanks for the reply..I am already looking to switching..! lol
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Re: Social media content by Earl_White @ 12/14/17 01:40 PM

I agree that you can get fairly good work-product from free-lancers on Upwork, Fiverr, Freelance, among other sites. The one issue that you may run into, is that in many cases, they lack the certain "real estate flair" that makes an article
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: How deep is too deep? by Vermont @ 12/14/17 07:38 AM

I've never made any money just driving or commuting around my Territory . . . . your best bet is to focus on an area that you're already familiar with, or maybe where your Retail Store was located, along with the bulk of your former Customers, who ca
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: How to find a good real estate agent? by Mayra Kelley @ 12/12/17 04:07 AM

There are a lot of real estate professionals out there today. You are going to be spending a lot of time with your agent so his or her style had better be compatible with yours. So choose the most qualified person for you. The ideal person for you is
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Share tips for real estate investors by Mayra Kelley @ 12/12/17 03:59 AM

Before you get your advanced degree, its a good idea to familiarize yourself with the fundamentals. Here are some basic tips for investing in real estate. 1. Real estate investing is a business, and you should treat it as such. Start by developing a
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Hello by jlong @ 12/11/17 08:15 PM

Hello, Jason Long here. After many years in retail management and a bit of owning my own retail store, I'm seriously considering a career change into real estate. Enjoying being a fly on the wall and wanted to say hello and a preemptive thank you to
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
jerrberr, JeanneSells4U, tpierce, Akingofhomes, LiamOliver
29848 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (sieth, Roadfrontage), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
FlyerRE 41
Long Walk 33
Vermont 25
Mr. Clean 13
Lucky Leonardo 9
Trouble 8
estatereal 7
Bigtoe 7
JohnN 6