Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Sponsored Links
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
No new orders today 13130468
Stupid MLS comments. 3330838
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1218881
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1088956
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1051633
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 840298
Let's talk about our cars 687085
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 619448
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 609826
Most common items found at an REO 603723
EML 459235
Main Street 438417
asset val seminar in colorado 419234
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 350427
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 324357
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
when i test out a new headset an mic, i cal a phone line of mine and leave a the message, i say my phone number and email address ....ot test for clarity... i also repeat the alphabet and count 1-40 or so...i do this because that is so
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ Today at 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Bsuds25I spoke with several people today, and when I asked if they know anyone considering selling, they told me their neighbors told them they were thinking about it. Do you guys count this as a lead , and how would you follow
Commercial Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: First Time in Commercial Real Estate. Need Advice by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: VermontI think you seriously mis-read the OP's problem (or you didn't attempt to read it at all) ! He's an Agent, NOT an Owner; and both he and the Subject Property are located in Houston, Texas, NOT Tampa Bay. And this issue
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Started by Vermont @ 03/21/18 10:12 AM

Recognize that you're going to have to adjust to their schedule . . . . they simply won't be adjusting their schedules to adapt to yours. And don't let your impatience (or desperation) show through, that's a turn-off. They move at their own pace; t
Commercial Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Methods to obtain business emails by Judd @ 03/20/18 02:57 PM

You can use a tool called Reonomy which hosts information on over 47 million properties nationwide and allows you to export the ownership contact information for these properties. Reonomy goes beyond the LLC to provide owner contact information, incl
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Real estate a booming market by Roger Perry @ 03/20/18 01:19 AM

The demand of real estate property,Demand to live or establish a business, At Present it is a little courageous for real estate investors.
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Managing Rental Properties (for newbies) by Roger Perry @ 03/20/18 01:13 AM

It is great Idea, Thanks for sharing your experience here with us, It is a good source of Income..
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: How to Select a Broker as a Buyer by Roger Perry @ 03/20/18 12:55 AM

Nice and Important discussion here to select a broker as a buyer, Everyone gave their suggestion very well, Thanks for sharing these tips...
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Long Walk @ 03/19/18 07:16 PM

BeanieBabies/BitCoin back in the news! Surging back up to $8,500 from a low of $7,500 over the weekend. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: What woukd you do? by Brett Weist @ 03/19/18 02:15 PM

I would also consider a 1031 exchange through a DST.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Difference between exams by JohnN @ 03/18/18 08:36 PM

Hi Jenny, I highly recommend the MN Realty School. Mike Brennan is a great guy and has put together a good team. (No I'm not affiliated with them).
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Exam Prep for Texas by Long Walk @ 03/18/18 07:42 PM

Latina -- Is Champions a license exam prep or is it sales training? I would check with the TX Real Estate Commission to get a list of approved instructors and then call or email them to see what they offer. Have fun studying and let us know how it
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Tax -- welcome to the site. It would help your sales efforts if you took the time to familiarize with the rules of the forum. Particularly the rules about posting URL's in your posts. A moderator will be along shortly to remove the URL, I am sur
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Let's talk about our cars by Long Walk @ 03/18/18 07:27 PM

I never made the actual expenses method of deduction work. My best guess is that it would be for low-mileage driving with high costs of operation (tolls, maintenance, registration). The standard mileage deduction has always given me the greater ded
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Launch by TaxCoach @ 03/18/18 12:25 PM

Hey! I'm Jim Flauaus (rhymes with "house") and I'll make my handle here "Tax Coach". My specialty is helping Realtors to avoid overpaying the IRS. I was a full-time agent myself years ago, have family in the business, love it... b
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: offrs agent review: Chromebooks by estatereal @ 03/17/18 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyerREYes, they're great if everything you do is pretty basic like web browsing, file storing and sharing, etc. And also everything is accessible on your computer and phone. Great for collaborating as a team plus everything is
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.

Newest Members
DPoepping, DaryaDoll, Magic Mike, Bullard Realty, Bsuds25
30016 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Z06Fanatic, BigRedWI), 66 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 33
estatereal 21
Vermont 20
Mr. Clean 15
Trouble 15
Z06Fanatic 12
sualk54 11
Roger Perry 9
Lucky Leonardo 9