Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 44
C21Mr.May 17
Daniel1234 16
Trouble 15
Z06Fanatic 12
RonnieEmz 10
David Hunter 9
zhenbuxianghua 9
rjlocal22 8
VABroker 7
sualk54 5
nopeda 5
Bigtoe 5
JohnN 5
miracle 4
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Buying
[quote=Vermont][quote=nopeda]". . . His sister is trying to sell the property but doesn't want to deal with owner financing . . ."[/quote] Unless a [b]Cash Buyer[/b] appears, she may have to do so. My suggestion to you remains to visit the
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Introductiion by David Hunter @ 35 minutes 45 seconds ago

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your new adventure in real estate!
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From Colorado by David Hunter @ 36 minutes 27 seconds ago

Welcome!! Best of luck with your new real estate career!
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Taking license exam soon. A few questions by David Hunter @ 37 minutes 48 seconds ago

You get what you put in. If you think you're just going to work real estate on Saturdays and Sundays and make it then you're fooling yourself. Be prepared to work nights right after your day job.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Today at 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: miracleWow! Festini generated 11 leads today! A lead is a "must sell situation" within the next 60-90 days maximum. Exception is someone who has bought new construction where it will be ready in up to 1 year and th
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Mortgage and Then Refinance? by rjlocal22 @ Today at 11:42 AM

Thanks, But I should have expanded my questions a bit more like: Would this mean I would have to settle at a higher rate?
Buying
Jump to new posts Re: Purchasing plot of land..... by Vermont @ Today at 09:24 AM

Is this land accessible by a Town maintained road . . . . with frontage on the road ? Is it Surveyed (hacking off isn't without the costs of subdivision and all that entails); and what is the minimum lot size in that Zone ? Any utilities, like tel
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Getting started by Pennsylvania @ Today at 09:00 AM

How does one start with investing in real estate? I try searching online but only find garbage where they want me to buy something to find the "secret to investing" lol. I have a full-time job that I'm looking to quit and move into real e
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Municipality requriments / repairs by JohnN @ Today at 06:07 AM

As a buyers rep I would put something like that in the offer. You, as a listing agent can counter with any city required repairs will be negotiated. The buyers rep is protecting their clients in the event of major repairs needed.
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts 100% Commission | No Monthly Fees | California by Promise Land @ 02/18/17 04:30 PM

Spring and Summer are almost here and you don't want to miss out on any real estate deals. Don't you deserve more for having a real estate license? We at Great Pointe Realty offer 100% Commission. There are no desk fees, franchise fees, and monthl
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: SEO help!?!? by priscilla136 @ 02/18/17 01:39 PM

Keywords are fine but she needs a ton of backlinks to move the site up. :)
Agents and Brokers
Originally Posted By: zhenbuxianghuaso even if the buyer and I sign the buyer agency agreement someone else can still jump in? That shouldn't happen IF it's an Exclusive Buyer Agency; but some people still use OPEN Buyer Agency Contracts, which all
Agents and Brokers
Haven't you ever referred a Buyer to another Broker in the State or Commonwealth that's under question ? Those Referral recipients should be good candidates for writing your recommendation.
Agents and Brokers
Update... So I have been in contact and they are interested in using me as their Listing agent as well as buying agent. I would give them a slight discount on the listing portion of the transaction and would get the buying side of the deal also. Th
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Floor Time Ethics Question by MHT @ 02/16/17 01:11 PM

In our office if someone comes in asking for a specific agent then it's hands off. They came in because of them, they asked for them, that's who they will be working with.
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Belize Scam Warning by barb43 @ 02/16/17 12:08 PM

No, but thanks for the heads up!
Real Estate Investing
I live in Canada and want to invest in a house in my hometown, Chandigarh. Can anyone direct me to the best upcoming properties in the city? (Future Of CHD-AMBALA Highway Projects In ZIRAKPUR).
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts Re: Hello (from a Mobile Home Investor!) by MHrod @ 02/14/17 06:11 PM

Hi Dave, thanks for asking! I'm the owner of MHCO, we are the Largest Cash Buying Network of Mobile Homes in the country, based out of Fl. We are the first Realtor Friendly service for those who come across Mobile Homes. We give Cash Offers for any M
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
MOFonts, D Kearney, mispoken, Deepak Goradia, koz
29170 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (MOFonts, nopeda, MoneyMaker, 1 invisible), 276 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27157672
No new orders today 12953488
Stupid MLS comments. 3205348
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1146597
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1020942
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 998561
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 789976
Let's talk about our cars 643961
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 581452