Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Lucky Leonardo 28
RonnieEmz 23
Mr. Clean 21
Z06Fanatic 16
Vermont 15
Trouble 15
Mileage Pro 13
Daniel1234 13
David Hunter 9
James007 8
FloridaExclusive 6
Marksmith 6
TheBPOExpert 5
SellingVA 5
VABroker 5
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by SellingVA @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to this post. I took my first listing from cold calling yesterday. I feel like I got super lucky, as it only took 13,000 dials with 1250 contacts. I'm grateful. and hungry for more.
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: How to create a real estate website by MetroUAV @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

seothomas is right. Just create a site using WordPress. Don't forget to include all social media platforms while you're at it.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Average Realtor Salary? by Vermont @ 06/24/17 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Suburban GalActually, I've been seeing ads that have talk about earning a commission in addition to an hourly salary or profit sharing. I also believe Redfin pays agents a salary in addition to the commission. Now, if that wer
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Hi! Aspiring Agent From NE IL by Suburban Gal @ 06/24/17 03:47 PM

My name is Elizabeth, but my closest friends typically call me Liz. I'm a 40-year-old paralegal certificate graduate from Northeastern Illinois. (I finished a paralegal certificate in January 2016.) I currently work as an on call Fair Housing Tester
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone use Youtube anymore? by MetroUAV @ 06/24/17 09:38 AM

Don't forget you can use youtube for putting up great videos but you can also embed the video on your own website. If it's another tool at your disposal and doesn't cost much if anything then why not?
Photos help sell houses. Without good photography, your house can be on the market a long time. Aerial photography on listings that are high value are invaluable. I know agents who overlook this and have multi-million dollar homes still on the mark
Buying
Jump to new posts Re: Lake front properties by Vermont @ 06/23/17 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: cholley62Is there a percentage increase for lake front properties Around here, it depends upon the quality/desirability of the body of water, and the number of sporting/fishing activities that it supports and also the extent to
Jump to new posts Re: can you offer refferal fees to non licensed people? by SamFromSurge @ 06/23/17 12:55 PM

Totally depends on the state/province. Where I am (Toronto) you can't provide any referral fee to an unlicensed 3rd party...
Jump to new posts 100+ Ways to Generate RE Leads by SamFromSurge @ 06/23/17 12:52 PM

Hey hey fellow agents, Wanted to share a helpful resource on getting RE leads: 100+ Ways To Generate Real Estate Leads In 2017 And Beyond If you think of any more please let me know so I can add it to the list. The more we add the more we can h
Home Insurance
Jump to new posts Re: Insurance is a Need by Vermont @ 06/23/17 08:28 AM

WHY are you cutting and pasting from csmlola's 5/24/2006 Post above . . . . just repeating what was said 11 years ago doesn't make it any more true today than it was back in 2006 ? If it's worth repeating, then give credit where credit is due . . .
Home Insurance
Jump to new posts Re: How Do You Compare Insurance Companies? by pallavi @ 06/23/17 04:03 AM

Article removed. If you copy and paste an article from elsewhere you need to credit the source.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Referral Fees by CRW @ 06/22/17 09:44 AM

Just wanted to follow up on this for future reference for anyone else. I checked with my broker and he highlighted the portion and showed me that it's a violation of RESPA. So glad I didn't send that out!
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Let's talk about our cars by TheBPOExpert @ 06/22/17 07:21 AM

Never buy a new car. Buy a one or two year old car with 15k or so miles on it. That is where the good buys are.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: 12 Ways to Generate Seller Leads Fast by reinstructor @ 06/21/17 08:14 AM

Those are good ideas for newbies. There is always also the good ol door knocking. Thanks for sharing.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: My first deal any pointers? by Bigtoe @ 06/21/17 06:15 AM

Pictures can make a great house look like crap and a crapy house look like a million bucks. Ignore them.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: An Aspiring Agent by David Hunter @ 06/20/17 05:13 PM

Remember... Activity breeds Productivity. Take lots and lots of action! Market yourself. Make cold calls. Ask other agents in your office if they can refer you to anyone (buyers, sellers, renters). Do open houses on other agents' listings (pick
Jump to new posts Re: Open House Question- I need your help by David Hunter @ 06/20/17 05:06 PM

Pop 'em and throw them away. Who knows, maybe get creative and attached business cards to the string and let it go off into the wind. You never know where it'll land! ha
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Legion Capital Corporation is a national company led by renowned real estate and hotel executive J. Bradley Hilton, grandson of legendary Hilton Hotel founder Conrad Hilton. We provide a unique Commission Advance Program which allows producing agents
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Legion Capital Corporation is a national company led by renowned real estate and hotel executive J. Bradley Hilton, grandson of legendary Hilton Hotel founder Conrad Hilton. We provide a unique Commission Advance Program which allows producing agents
Ask Our Experts
I feel sorry for the lake front owners. Their property values are being negatively affected by an agent who knows nothing about the neighborhood values just so an the agent can make $50.00
Jump to new posts Free Offer Management Software by MaxAgent @ 06/19/17 06:43 PM

I recently came across a new platform called MLS Offers, MLS Offers. It facilitates offers and negotiatins between agents. I submitted an offer as the buyers agent to a list agent using this service. Although my client's offer was not accepted, I f
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts Drone Photography by Ubibird Inc @ 06/19/17 11:37 AM

We’re writing to introduce you to our new service called Ubibird! Ubibird is a drone pilot marketplace that connects pilots with customers; think of us as your middleman. Prior to our launch, set later this summer, we’re researching which industries
Jump to new posts Drone Photography by Ubibird Inc @ 06/19/17 11:36 AM

We’re writing to introduce you to our new service called Ubibird! Ubibird is a drone pilot marketplace that connects pilots with customers; think of us as your middleman. Prior to our launch, set later this summer, we’re researching which industries
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Re: Do You KNOW How Much It Costs YOU To Acquire A New Listing? by FloridaExclusive @ 06/19/17 07:56 AM

Very interesting thanks for sharing that.
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
synergyteamaz, Ding Nguyen, MetroUAV, SamFromSurge, Dennis L.
29537 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Muniart, 1 invisible), 57 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28119428
No new orders today 13087913
Stupid MLS comments. 3266628
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1180959
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1052321
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1021872
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 816821
Let's talk about our cars 663941
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 599047