Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28452710
No new orders today 13134836
Stupid MLS comments. 3340695
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1224874
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1100701
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1055332
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 843907
Let's talk about our cars 696949
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 622361
Most common items found at an REO 615491
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 612551
REOTRANS 461131
EML 459235
Main Street 442182
asset val seminar in colorado 421678
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 352796
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 328044
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Qs re selling farm/actions of agentpdkpq by jaeco @ Today at 04:55 PM

No, I don't think so. I just felt like there would be more communication. I sold another house about nine months ago and felt like there was a lot of communication. Maybe that's because there were offers on it soon after listing. I realize this i
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Today at 12:17 PM

Mr. Clean, A comment about the guy in your area that spent $150k on mktg. material to 8000 homes, and grossed $1.25 million, and sold 28 units in one bldg. I'm skeptical that his story is missing some details. If it were that easy we would all be doi
Business Ideas/Concepts and Feedback
Jump to new posts New Tech .... sort of by Dave Acevedo @ Today at 10:36 AM

I wanted to reach out for feedback. We've developed a marketing platform that focuses on proximity / eddystone. (sorry for tech talk) Here's what it does, you place a beacon near your open house, car, or office. They are small and run on batteries.
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Pros and Cons of cash buying! by barb43 @ Today at 08:10 AM

One way to get around the 'con' noted in the previous post is to use the property you bought with cash as collateral for a bigger & better property (that you might not have had enough cash to buy outright to begin with). I have a local lender w
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Brokers looking for virtual assistants by cathyCZ18 @ Today at 06:08 AM

The agent will provide me the address of the subject. I'll do the data entry side of BPO's, search for comparables, 3 listings and 3 sold and then determine the market value of the property.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: REOTRANS by Bigtoe @ Today at 05:42 AM

Kristan is just trying to get their post count up so they can spam us with links.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts New Member by nethgerona1 @ 04/21/18 05:54 AM

Hi. This is Neneth. I'm new to this forum. Looking forward to learn new things about this industry. :)
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: REO Expert Plus by reolady123 @ 04/19/18 10:54 PM

This is the third thing I am reading on a similar topic. I am leary of paying for platforms. Many moons ago, someone suggested or actually did, tell the person to take the $450 fee out of the first commission check. I did the same thing and they ha
Door Knocking
Jump to new posts Re: I KNOCK 9999999 DOORS A DAY & I LUV IT!!! by Vermont @ 04/19/18 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Erniehow effective is fb? I don't know if it's a true measure of effectiveness . . . . but it added $66,000,000,000 to Mark Zuckerberg's Net Worth.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts UB77hi all by Ernie @ 04/19/18 10:05 AM

just joined, heard about this site from my broker
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Hi Peter! Thanks for the comprehensive explanation :) Mobile app is important in our industry indeed.
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: What are the best blogs to follow by kirastan @ 04/18/18 11:36 PM

I like inman.com!
Business Ideas/Concepts and Feedback
Jump to new posts Website Service for New Realtors by SpencerFrancis @ 04/18/18 07:21 PM

Hey guys, First, sorry if this isn't the best place to post this, but I'm trying to find where realtors typically congregate online to get the right feedback I just created a website service for realtors and I'm looking for some feedback. I've enc
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Got too many leads? Upcall will qualify them for you by realtor_geek @ 04/18/18 03:58 PM

Ever wondered what to do with so many leads in your inbox? Lots of realtors have leads coming from Zillow/Trulia/Realtor/etc. sitting in their inbox for too long and don't have time to follow up with them. Meet Upcall, your new lead qualification
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Booksmeister, Dave Acevedo, jaeco, bernzz190, mumbai02
30078 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (AHawk, Booksmeister, 2 invisible), 123 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 31
Vermont 17
kirastan 12
Gamin' Agent 10
estatereal 9
sualk54 7
Trouble 6
realtor12345 6
reolady123 6