Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 19
Trouble 16
C21Mr.May 16
David Hunter 16
Z06Fanatic 14
sky's the limit 11
Lucky Leonardo 10
RonnieEmz 9
RedTexan 8
TheBPOExpert 7
Daniel1234 7
Marksmith 6
YourAgentVon 5
miracle 5
Chrispy 5
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Offender by Chrispy @ 13 minutes 17 seconds ago

That's a great idea, thank you. Ill ask him directly.
Jump to new posts Re: How Much to Charge For Showings? by Vermont @ 38 minutes 26 seconds ago

What do the Listing Agents get out of it . . . . just warm fuzzies from the Sellers ?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Today at 06:40 PM

To achieve your dreams and goals,Ö You should perform a combination of.... lead generation and lead follow up for eight solid billable hours a day, on the many days where you have zero appointments and zero offer presentations. It will take you 9
Did he have Family living there with him ? If not, send your condolences, and imply that when they're ready (which may be months) you'll be ready to help. No one now really knows how well acquainted you were. I once had a Neighbor (next door; but
If the Realtor did not present you with a full price all cash offer he has NO case. You should counter sue him for attorney fees and any court costs. This is insane.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: All the way from Texas! by David Hunter @ Today at 05:19 PM

Now it's official! ;-)
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Marketing Material Question by David Hunter @ Today at 05:17 PM

Hmm... Then you better get on out there and drum up some business!
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Property Staging by SC_Realestate @ Today at 04:08 PM

Hello, I have a few questions in regard to the staging process of selling a home for potential buyers. I was curious about the work and financials that goes into staging a home. How long and how much does it typically cost to stage a home? How lon
Commercial Real Estate
Jump to new posts Commerical Property Staging by SC_Realestate @ Today at 04:02 PM

Hello, I was wondering if there is anything on the market now that provides a way to stage large commercial properties. I understand most commercial real estates will be left empty for potential buyers to view in real time, but I was wondering if th
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Prep Exam by RedTexan @ Today at 11:55 AM

I took my courses from Champions, they had some solid online prep tools. I believe you can go to Pearsons website and get some test samples there.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Waxahachie Texas by RedTexan @ Today at 11:53 AM

Hey Drake. I am a new agent here in Texas as well! Hope you have a great start your career down here!
Business Ideas/Concepts and Feedback
Jump to new posts The Adrenalin Junkie by JustAboveAverage @ Today at 08:31 AM

The lens you view the world with is unique to you and there are people who enjoy looking through it. A community entertained and educated by your perspective. Thatís your tribe and they are the BEST people to work with. There was a Broker / Realtor
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Re: Thumbs up RSPC by Vermont @ Today at 06:18 AM

It certainly is comforting to know that brand new Forum Registrants are already waiting in the wings to come forward with their endorsements of RSPC . . . . it just can't get any better than that !
Jump to new posts Re: "The Way" vs. The Right Way & The Rules of This Forum by Scott Adlhoch @ Today at 05:37 AM

Truth always hurt you and your customer/clients. Please think twice before say anything.
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Rules by Scott Adlhoch @ Today at 05:02 AM

I have recently joined this forum and it's good to see all answer under one Umbrella.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Would you share your commission? by codi_inc @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I'd like to know if other agents would prefer to share commission instead of paying online listing fees. Would you prefer to forget: - Yearly/ Monthly listing fees - Paying for Features - Re listing to stay current Instead having an online part
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
It has been slow lately but don't forget, the only reason this economy has appeared good is because interest rates have been held artificially low for way too long. They are going up now and will be for quite some time. You are about to see what th
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Getting license in other state by pastmember @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

I made an offer on a condo that is listed with a limited service/flat fee agency and the broker must have had 25 states in his signature line that he was licensed to do business in. What a friggen fiasco...might has well been a FSBO and talk about li
Jump to new posts Re: buyer agent - no contract question by ht1234 @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Thanks Brandon & Perky_realtor. Sorry I'm new to this forum and was expecting an email when there's a response to this post. Hence the late reply. Perky - Yes, we did follow the advice of our buyer agent. Our offer was 10% over asking. We foll
Jump to new posts Capture what youíre learning RIGHT NOW for future distribution by JustAboveAverage @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Write it down, type it, record audio, snap a pic, grab a video, etc. Do whatever works for you. You can use that content to address the (3) criteria people have for a Realtor: 1. Do they LIKE you? Use YOUR words when capturing and sharing the inf
Jump to new posts Re: Email marketing service feedback wanted by Mark Williams @ Yesterday at 08:30 AM

The major issue with Email marketing is spamming, if you continuously send the content to recipients who are not belongs to your business or not looking for the business which you have suggested, they will definitely mark your mail as Spam. So apart
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Chrispy, SC_Realestate, therealtorgirlat, Phil Ander, justdoit22
29284 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (James007, Chrispy, 1 invisible), 121 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27996698
No new orders today 13077685
Stupid MLS comments. 3251964
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1171009
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1044685
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1013960
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 808818
Let's talk about our cars 656511
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 593728