Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28454966
No new orders today 13135058
Stupid MLS comments. 3340856
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1225063
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1100793
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1055397
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 844035
Let's talk about our cars 697051
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 622388
Most common items found at an REO 615752
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 612652
REOTRANS 461348
EML 459235
Main Street 442270
asset val seminar in colorado 421706
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 352818
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 328065
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Long Walk @ 27 minutes 24 seconds ago

Prices of BitCoin are back up in the $9K range this week. No news to explain the sudden increase, and the increase is nothing like smooth. Wild, sudden drops in price -- like 5%+ in 90 minutes -- followed by equally steep and sudden increases makes
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 52 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: estatereali have a spreadsheet date booked date gone on listed with us listed with someone else never listed to date id rather see that the appts i book are listing with us next id rather see that they listed with someone els
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Pros and Cons of cash buying! by nethgerona1 @ Today at 07:32 AM

Thanks for all the great responses guys. Reason why I ask, is because Iím a very conservative person. And the 2008 crash really grab my attention. But just wanted to weigh the pros and cons.
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: SEO help!?!? by Bigtoe @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

One little trick is to buy links on local charity event websites. Sponsoring local events is good pr with the benefit of links.
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Email marketing? by kirastan @ 04/24/18 11:10 PM

I did this too! It's just working psychologically Originally Posted By: FlyerREWhen I try cold emails, I try to provide something of value, like an interesting article, a report, etc. before trying to make a sale. I found that prospects are more op
Jump to new posts Re: Is it worth Marketing to Seniors exclusively? by kirastan @ 04/24/18 11:08 PM

That's actually a good idea!
Jump to new posts Re: Open House Question- I need your help by kirastan @ 04/24/18 11:08 PM

Do you really still use balloons?
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone use Youtube anymore? by kirastan @ 04/24/18 11:07 PM

I'm not sure, I think people are not searching on Youtube when they want to buy a house.
Open Houses
Jump to new posts Re: I create goodie bags for open house by kirastan @ 04/24/18 11:05 PM

This is such a creative and innovative idea! Thanks for sharing
Rental Properties
Jump to new posts Re: is a rental property a good investment by Long Walk @ 04/24/18 07:32 PM

Since the OP only posted once, we can only speculate, but this is my best guess: I think the OP was trying to shill their website on real estate investing and the forum area for websites seemed like a good place to post it.
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Qs re selling farm/actions of agentpdkpq by Long Walk @ 04/24/18 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: VermontSometimes, people will pay more for the story than they do for the property ! Not to hijack, but golf courses have a similar dynamic. Most of the small or rural courses in New England are not profitable and are bought as
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Whatever form you are consistent with and stick to.
Jump to new posts Re: Social media content by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:55 PM

Market updates, new properties on the market, neighborhood overviews, school system reviews, local government news, local business news, etc.
Good tips. Testimonials go a LONG way.
Jump to new posts Re: Google Local by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:53 PM

Yeah, you need to set up Google My Business. Get everything filled out. Start earning citations, do quality on page SEO and build consistent content. Don't forget quality reviews.
Jump to new posts Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:52 PM

Be personal and engage in your relationships. Like, comment, share. People will respond accordingly.
Jump to new posts Re: YouTube! by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:51 PM

Just getting going, but plan to use YouTube extensively for my marketing. [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7Lx1qN8l2R00kNqhTSzAg]Team Sztanyo - Cincinnati Real Estate Agent[/url]
Jump to new posts Re: Social Media Marketing Still Works by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:47 PM

[quote=RaquelMangual]The leads I've gotten from Facebook have not been a result of paying for ads, but from my list of friends who see my real estate posts and contact me privately. I just got another shortsale listing on Friday because a friend saw
Open Houses
Jump to new posts Re: Open House Question by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:45 PM

I would think potential buyers could spill food just as easily as a homeless person.
Direct Mail
Jump to new posts Re: Direct Mail Marketing by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Long WalkIf you are going to make direct mail a consistent part of your marketing, you will want to consider using a direct mail house. A reputable house will design, print, and mail for a few cents more per piece than you coul
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: what's the latest time you dare to cold call by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:43 PM

Agreed Lafayette. We all need to rest.
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with a Real Estate issue by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:42 PM

Long Walk, LOL. Crack me up.
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: "TOP AGENT MAGAZINE" by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:41 PM

Great questions.
Link Building Strategies
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Exchange Links by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:38 PM

As a recovering link builder, this thread scares me.
Link Building Strategies
Jump to new posts Re: Why are agents so reluctant to share links? by Team Sztanyo @ 04/24/18 01:23 PM

It's a great question, given good answers. I think a good way to build this link profile is through a referral network in different cities. That way, you have less competition to worry about.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
casperpearl, Green R and i, albertgore, flyboytm, Team Sztanyo
30086 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (Venturepacific, Long Walk, RonnieEmz, 2 invisible), 74 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 32
Team Sztanyo 31
Vermont 19
kirastan 17
estatereal 10
Gamin' Agent 10
sualk54 7
reolady123 6
Trouble 6