Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28356946
No new orders today 13124335
Stupid MLS comments. 3313025
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1208673
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1083370
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1043592
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 836599
Let's talk about our cars 682938
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 615278
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 604059
Most common items found at an REO 595157
EML 459233
REOTRANS 449497
Main Street 435301
asset val seminar in colorado 415752
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 347341
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 317644
Evalonline 300206
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Vermont @ 01/17/18 12:34 PM

Please don't involve me in any discussion about Beany Babies . . . . I'm only saying that people are CONFIDENT that somewhere, someone is a greater fool than are they. Ego blurs the image in the mirror. It's akin to Musical Chairs, people will cont
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ 01/17/18 12:29 PM

I seem to be only getting 25 contacts per hour with two mojos. My contact rate averages out to be roughly around 5%. It's the same way for all of other american realtors, how do you have such a high contact rate? What's your ring count? (Mine is at 4
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Long Walk @ 01/17/18 12:22 PM

Normally, I would agree with you completely, VT. What causes me to not compare it completely to Beany Babies is that merchants have been accepting it as currency. So, I can't help but wonder if some type of crypto-currency will some day in the near
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Vermont @ 01/17/18 11:18 AM

Just further proof of the validity (or functionality) of "The Greater Fool Theory": there must be a fool greater than me (I hope) ! But you know, someone IS the greatest fool.
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Long Walk @ 01/17/18 11:03 AM

And 3 hours later, BitCoin has re-gained all of its lost value back to $10,500. What an odd thing to invest in. I just don't get it.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 01/17/18 10:53 AM

I was shitting my pants for the first 5000 contacts. Everybody here made it sounds so easy I didnít realize what a learning curve it was. Now I do 100 contacts an hour in my sleep
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Long Walk @ 01/17/18 08:57 AM

I just checked the BitCoin price on CoinBase and the value has dropped about $1K/coin since my last post. Crazy.
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Long Walk @ 01/17/18 07:44 AM

So, our new friend Jeffrey hasn't come back to share any more of his dark knowledge of crypto-currencies. But, I saw this article this article this morning about the very sudden, very unexpected fall in crypto's. Full disclosure: I have no i
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 01/17/18 06:49 AM

pass for now, thanks!
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 01/17/18 03:05 AM

two dialers is even more intimidating
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Reaching out to Agents by NYREALTYADVISOR @ 01/16/18 07:02 PM

You can ABSOLUTELY contact other companies agents...
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 01/16/18 03:40 PM

no argument with any of the above, used to get at least one appointment every 500 doors or so in years past, last year it didn't work in the same or similar areas Ran into a lot of local KW team agents on the sidewalk or found their fliers on the po
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 01/16/18 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: estaterealOriginally Posted By: sualk54Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoHow about door knocking...why donít you master that? It is very profitable duplicatable. Knocked on 8000+ doors last year in a mix of areas, got nothi
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Intro by Long Walk @ 01/16/18 01:55 PM

Welcome to the forum, Pamela! Lots of very knowledgeable folks here. The search feature may help you get started so that you are not starting new threads to ask questions.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Intro by PamelapJames @ 01/16/18 01:44 PM

Hello, My name is Pamela. New agent and new to this forum. Looking forward to learning and posting information.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by VABroker @ 01/16/18 01:13 PM

Estatereal - Gaining 15 listings by answering the phone? To me, if it's important, the caller will leave a message. If they don't, then they're not that important to me. Money isn't everything and I may have just dodged a 90+-day headache!
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ 01/16/18 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: sualk54Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoHow about door knocking...why donít you master that? It is very profitable duplicatable. Knocked on 8000+ doors last year in a mix of areas, got nothing out of it- gone to Mojo now [
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 01/16/18 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoHow about door knocking...why donít you master that? It is very profitable duplicatable. Knocked on 8000+ doors last year in a mix of areas, got nothing out of it- gone to Mojo now [as of Jan 2], so far seems to
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by Long Walk @ 01/16/18 09:32 AM

I missed the whole Beany Baby fad/craze because I couldn't understand how anybody was making money on a kid's toy. There was an article in the St. Pete Times around summer 1996 about a guy in our area who had a garage full of them and was going to u
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 01/16/18 08:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Ricky RomaI really think that general antipathy toward telemarketers is getting so bad that it is counterproductive for real estate agents to be randomly calling people, bothering them, and decreasing the quality of their lives.
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin and Real Estate by barb43 @ 01/16/18 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Long WalkI really can't see how it is different from buying Beany Babies. Oh, I love that line . . . made me spit out my coffee! I had a buyer who had sold some of his bitcoin for a great profit, and he used the cash to buy
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ 01/15/18 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: VABrokerI don't answer my home phone nor my cell phone any more. Telemarketers/salesmen 'spoof' the numbers now to look like a local number so I absolutely stopped answering ANY number unless it's already on my contact list. I
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ 01/15/18 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Ricky RomaI really think that general antipathy toward telemarketers is getting so bad that it is counterproductive for real estate agents to be randomly calling people, bothering them, and decreasing the quality of their lives.
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: PREPPERS by Long Walk @ 01/15/18 08:05 PM

Winter in NH is an always and forever on-going prep for a disaster....like hurricane season was in FL.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by VABroker @ 01/15/18 06:40 PM

I don't answer my home phone nor my cell phone any more. Telemarketers/salesmen 'spoof' the numbers now to look like a local number so I absolutely stopped answering ANY number unless it's already on my contact list. If it's a legitimate real estat
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
cdefgh120303, The Legacy Team, starfish11040, mannycro80, ProSPM123
29911 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Long Walk, NextStep, 1 invisible), 33 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 46
Vermont 24
estatereal 21
VABroker 20
Trouble 15
Lucky Leonardo 14
jreal413 9
The Legacy Team 7
MissionJoe 7