Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28271233
No new orders today 13101850
Stupid MLS comments. 3276726
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189484
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061194
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028185
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822655
Let's talk about our cars 671007
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602720
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592429
Most common items found at an REO 576025
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440745
Main Street 419458
asset val seminar in colorado 407160
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340447
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306784
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Long Walk @ 11/17/17 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean$70,000 closed and pending since I started in April Congratulations! That is tremendous! Your manager must be very pleased, but the other agents probably hate you?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 11/17/17 12:31 PM

$70,000 closed and pending since I started in April
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Auction.com by daspix @ 11/17/17 10:39 AM

I work in NW Missouri and I checked out Auction.com to see what was upcoming for them and I think I know why my REO business is all but dried up. I thing the banks are now sending most of their properties to them and I would also bet BPO's are being
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonal slow down by JohnN @ 11/17/17 07:16 AM

Things have actually started to pick up again here in cold MN.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonal slow down by Vermont @ 11/17/17 04:16 AM

Originally Posted By: rls362". . . I am experiencing a draught . . ." You probably really meant a drought or dry period. A draught is like a Brit's draft beer or a cool breeze.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Maurice From Mississippi by Long Walk @ 11/16/17 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Investorguy601Hello, it's been a while. I just moved to Lewisville tx and looking to do some wholesale deals. Welcome back. What is a wholesale deal? I heard about something like this 10 years ago, but could never get convinc
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Seasonal slow down by rls362 @ 11/16/17 05:28 PM

I am experiencing a draught. Could this be a seasonal slow down?
Other Search Engines and Real Estate Sites
Originally Posted By: VermontGosh . . . . Wouldn't that be a question best posed on the ActiveRain Site ? I just went to look at the site. It's like Pinterest for agents and the public. Everyone is blogging and you seem to be free to comment, but
Originally Posted By: Investorguy601Active rain site what's the purpose of setting up a profile there? Gosh . . . . Wouldn't that be a question best posed on the ActiveRain Site ?
Active rain site what's the purpose of setting up a profile there?
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Originally Posted By: Warranty SquadTwitter is actually one of the best tools you can use to get started. You can easily search for users that are tweeting about buying a house, like their tweets and who knows, they may msg you back with a question.
'Net Success!
How do you make an automatic followup that doesn't seem spammy?
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: How to get Ranking in Google by Snapple @ 11/16/17 12:43 PM

There's a lot that goes into SEO and a lot of things that can help. Google has some tools that you can use to check up on your accessibility to the google search crawlers (the things that pull info and index your pages). The most important part of S
Link Building Strategies
Jump to new posts Re: Link Building Forum Change by Investorguy601 @ 11/16/17 12:37 PM

What are some of the social marking site that's out there today? Anyone have a list of some tools we can use?
Real Estate Webmaster Issues
Jump to new posts Re: How many realtors are using Godaddy.com? by Snapple @ 11/16/17 12:36 PM

There are a lot of hosting solutions that are better than GoDaddy. If you're looking for something to simply host your website, then check out DreamHost (easy shared hosting) or Digital Ocean (more experienced users). If you want something that hel
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Maurice From Mississippi by Investorguy601 @ 11/16/17 12:32 PM

Hello, it's been a while. I just moved to Lewisville tx and looking to do some wholesale deals.
'Net Success!
Why should I be on Facebook ?
'Net Success!
Got any tips?
'Net Success!
Were you able to find anything? I sort of hacked together my own system, happy to share how it's done if it's still of interest!
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Re: Apps for OpenHouse Leads by Snapple @ 11/16/17 11:56 AM

I've actually been working on one of these. If you're interested in using it, happy to get you set up for free (just send me a PM).
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Mac or Pc by Snapple @ 11/16/17 11:53 AM

IBM and other companies have shown that by deploying Macs in their company they have saved a ton of money and time on IT and support. So if there's anything to be learned from that, go with the Mac. Plus you can bring it into a genius bar at an app
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Do you have an example of it being done well? A lot of the time it feels virtual and fake, and that makes it hard for me to get a good feel for the place.
How do you know which twitter followers turn into a lead?
Do you all find that using social media helps? Is it more helpful for investors, buyers, or sellers? Curious if any correlation can be drawn here about the effectiveness of social media channels.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: CRM- Insightly vs More Solds by Snapple @ 11/16/17 11:43 AM

Hey Nivea, I've tried a bunch of them out there and some of them are really powerful (like salesforce), but I prefer something more simple and easy to understand/use. At first I thought that it wasn't powerful if it didn't look like a 747 cockpit, b
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis
29796 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (STEW, Mercedes, 1 invisible), 64 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 74
Vermont 40
Flare616 16
estatereal 15
Trouble 14
RonnieEmz 13
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
Analog Man 10