Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 42
Lucky Leonardo 27
Trouble 18
estatereal 17
AgentAlam 15
WolfHouse 15
RonnieEmz 13
Mr. Clean 12
Nikole 12
Z06Fanatic 12
David Hunter 11
C21Mr.May 9
Chrispy 8
YourAgentVon 7
John Ware 7
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Re: Hi - I will Pray for you to succeed in real Estate by YourAgentVon @ 42 minutes 27 seconds ago

Hi Dan, Thank you for this post. I am asking for a prayer on my new journey in social media marketing. I have posted my first Facebook ad today to promote my new website that has an IDX feature to search for homes. I also ask a second prayer to plea
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Need Selling advice by lincoln boland @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

What ways you are using to sell house. Contact a local real estate agent along with some personal contacts because sometimes you can find buyer in your relatives.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by C21Mr.May @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: miracle"If it's to be, it's up to me." - Joe Girard !!!!
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Is Trump Going To Make Real Estate Great Again? by lincoln boland @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Everything is on assumptions. As Mr. President is going he is looking of doing something right and everything is getting messy.
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: How to Select a Broker as a Buyer by lincoln boland @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

There are a whole lot of brokers available in the market as real estate agents. Yes, it is hard to select best one but you can. you need to research a lot and then take care of some precautionary measures to keep yourself away from any scam.
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: is a rental property a good investment by lincoln boland @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

If you are looking for it for a short period of time then it is not a good option because in real estate market you need to be patient. If you are planning to rent property for few months only then don't opt for it. In case you have another property
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Re: How real estate agents are using Twitter successfully by lincoln boland @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Real estate agents are using social media to provide details of new properties available for sale or rent to their followers. If any of the follower is aware about any person who need it then he can transfer it to them.
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts How to know what type of deed from 1975 by Wisecrac99 @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

My wife's mom and stepdad divorced a couple decades ago. They bought a house together back in 1975. He passed away and a dispute is erupting over who can claim the property. He developed dementia four years ago and his relatives talked him into a wil
Commercial Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Best Commercial Real Estate Software? by Pollard @ Yesterday at 09:37 AM

[quote=John Ware]Many free & paid commercial real estate software are available in the market nowadays. Do you need real estate management, real estate broking or real estate analysis software? You can use commercial real estate software like Cap
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Hi - I will Pray for you to succeed in real Estate by Daniel Banic @ 04/24/17 09:28 PM

Hello , My name id Daniel Banic (Dan Ban) I'm a music artist and producer. I'm also a miracle worker and pray for a lot of people. God told me he wants the real estate business to start booming again , so I'm here to help. Ask on what to pray for ,
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 04/24/17 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: sualk54Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoIn another note.....If prices level off or decline many homeowners will no longer be able to refinance their already maxed out mortgages to satisfy their intrenched spending habits.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 04/24/17 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Troublevery interesting observations about the Banks and mortgages. I think the rent controls are worrisome. People may dump investment condos. Unless I misunderstood, if the property is vacated you can rerent at market valu
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 04/24/17 06:14 PM

very interesting observations about the Banks and mortgages. I think the rent controls are worrisome. People may dump investment condos.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 04/24/17 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoIn another note.....If prices level off or decline many homeowners will no longer be able to refinance their already maxed out mortgages to satisfy their intrenched spending habits. And banks will lose a signifi
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 04/24/17 12:42 PM

200 CONTACTS BY 10:30AM Great way to start the week Dialing by 8:15am, 120 contacts by 9:15am. If you are waiting until later to start you're crazy, contacts drop off after 9am. Internet also starts slowing down and connectivity issues kick in.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 04/24/17 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: SellingVA Would you guys have gone on these appointments? Yes I would, only because I could use the presentation practice. Additionally I might be able to turn them based on the kind of relationship they have. Others may say it
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: SEO Expert by WolfHouse @ 04/24/17 11:36 AM

That Moz mean tweets ad was funny. I swear I watched the first 10 seconds 50 times and was like 'why are they saying bad stuff about their own toolbar'. Then last week I watched the whole thing and got it. :)
Door Knocking
Jump to new posts Re: Door Knocking - How to deal with condos/co-ops? by WolfHouse @ 04/24/17 11:33 AM

Never tried door knocking. Just DM, search engines, PPC, and online stuff.
Direct Mail
Jump to new posts Re: Direct Mail Marketing by WolfHouse @ 04/24/17 11:32 AM

You could try something like https://www.yellowletters.com/
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Giving gifts? by WolfHouse @ 04/24/17 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: VermontOriginally Posted By: BXR". . . Am I allowed to give a gift to a client after they put me down as the referral? . . ." You can't go through life being afraid of your own shadow ! This is really valuable ad
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by SellingVA @ 04/24/17 11:22 AM

Would you guys have gone on these appointments? Yes I would, only because I could use the presentation practice. Additionally I might be able to turn them based on the kind of relationship they have. Others may say it was a waste of time as odds of
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 04/24/17 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: TroubleI think I counted 12 Real Estate flyers in my mailbox on Friday. Realtors that I've never heard of ! Hey it's the spring market and our city is growing....to be expected. In another note.....If prices level off or decl
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 04/24/17 09:16 AM

I think I counted 12 Real Estate flyers in my mailbox on Friday. Realtors that I've never heard of !
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: 12 Ways to Generate Seller Leads Fast by Mark Williams @ 04/24/17 08:28 AM

Some of these factors may helpful to generate some leads in real estate. A professional rendering is ideal for specific types of marketing, Property-specific websites are key, Professional photography is imperative, Print marketing should not be ov
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Re: How real estate agents are using Twitter successfully by Warranty Squad @ 04/24/17 05:11 AM

Twitter is actually one of the best tools you can use to get started. You can easily search for users that are tweeting about buying a house, like their tweets and who knows, they may msg you back with a question.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Mclight23, Wisecrac99, Crystal Keim, electroneu, Jason A
29366 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (CentralFLbeepo, YourAgentVon), 103 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28052606
No new orders today 13081623
Stupid MLS comments. 3263436
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1177432
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1049347
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1019193
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 814702
Let's talk about our cars 661405
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 597605