Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
RonnieEmz 36
Trouble 26
Vermont 21
leaf fan 21
LoganRealty 19
Daniel1234 19
Lucky Leonardo 16
Mr. Clean 13
James007 11
MetroUAV 8
Z06Fanatic 7
estatereal 5
miracle 5
barb43 4
VABroker 4
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieWinz @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

it wasn't... it was for another guy who mentioned coaches. My coach is a floyd wickman background I like it much better than MFerry.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ Yesterday at 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Z06Fanaticwhat do you do with a cold call lead that says theyre going to FSBO and cuts the conversation short? This is off the first contact, not follow up...These seem like a waste of time but just wanted to get another opinion
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Z06Fanaticwhat do you do with a cold call lead that says theyre going to FSBO and cuts the conversation short? This is off the first contact, not follow up...These seem like a waste of time but just wanted to get another opinion
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

what do you do with a cold call lead that says theyre going to FSBO and cuts the conversation short? This is off the first contact, not follow up...These seem like a waste of time but just wanted to get another opinion.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Should Co-Signers Have Separate Rep Contracts? by Bigtoe @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

What does the lender say? Usually, all of the borrowers have to be on the contract and on the deed to satisfy the underwriter.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by miracle @ 07/20/17 11:27 PM

Hey James - my pick up rate is about the same as yours but it depends on the area.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by James007 @ 07/20/17 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: miracleJames - you have a high pick up rate! Really? What is your pickup rate? I'm at 14% for the month. I thought 20-25% is considered high
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by James007 @ 07/20/17 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo If you find yourself keeping these types, you could try simply playing dumb and reprospecting them at a later date. If I hear the word "maybe" within my qualifying questions it's my key word to consid
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 07/20/17 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieWinzHI, I have someone for you to call. He will get you where you need to be. Tell him Ron Windsor referred you! Bob Loeffler 480 385 8810 Sorry was this meant for me? I'm not sure what it means.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 07/20/17 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieWinzis their any option to not using 2 dialers lol!! i need to start this journey asap The difference is like flying to Florida vs driving.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 07/20/17 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By: The7Hi Lucky ! Could you please share some details about your calling list on both of your dialers. Is it the same list you use on both Mojo dialers or do you have different areas and list for both? If it is the same list, how
Agents and Brokers
I wouldn't over-think this; I would amend all of the already existing documents by having the Daughter sign them, after the fact, and date them in the present. Then have the Seller initial the changes (unless s/he has an objection) . . . . meaning t
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieWinz @ 07/20/17 02:06 PM

is their any option to not using 2 dialers lol!! i need to start this journey asap
Cold Calling
Hi Lucky ! Could you please share some details about your calling list on both of your dialers?. Is it the same list you use on both or do you have different areas and list for both? If it is the same list, how do you avoid not calling the same list
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieWinz @ 07/20/17 02:01 PM

HI, I have someone for you to call. He will get you where you need to be. Tell him Ron Windsor referred you! Bob Loeffler 480 385 8810
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Who can change the zoning on real estate? by Vermont @ 07/20/17 01:41 PM

That would be a valid question for the Zoning Administrator in the jurisdiction where the land was located. That City or Town may have had a revised Zoning Plan and/or Map developed and then Approved by the Electorate; or an Owner could petition to
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Should Co-Signers Have Separate Rep Contracts? by IaStavig @ 07/20/17 11:10 AM

I was representing a pre qualified buyer and he signed a contract, I found him a house and he made and offer, it turned out that he wasn't actually qualified but he could be with a co-signer. So his daughter agreed to co-sign. Should I give her a sep
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Who can change the zoning on real estate? by Riveraskip @ 07/20/17 11:07 AM

I've posted here a couple of times regarding a state prisoner I know whose land went to tax auction in late April. The response has been great since, while he had extensive real estate knowledge, I have practically none. Tha said, a question has n
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by The_Realtor @ 07/20/17 09:39 AM

Hey Lucky, great thread! I'm in the process of getting my license and I'd like to start studying and memorizing my scripts. For a new agent, would you recommend Mike Ferry or Kevin Wards scripts?
Aspiring Agents
I've sold well over 100 condos and the sales process is not much different but there are usually MANY more documents to review..if the condo is new and sold by the original developer then an Original Sales Certificate is usually required....if the co
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 07/20/17 07:16 AM

Originally Posted By: James007Any recommendations for follow up with people who are not FOR SURE leads. Meaning: 1) selling this year for sure 2) have a specific reason 3) plan to list in 1-2 months What about everybody else? The "maybes"
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by miracle @ 07/20/17 12:23 AM

James - you have a high pick up rate!
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ 07/19/17 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. CleanI ran into one of the top producers in my market at the gym this week. I didn't tell the guy this, but I have already lost THREE listing presentations to him. I wanted to know what his secret sauce is, so I struck up a
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: I can't believe I can't find any information. by Vermont @ 07/19/17 04:51 PM

Well I've listed and sold many Condominiums; but not "high-rises" . . . . we don't have those here in Vermont where anything over 5 stories would be considered a Skyscraper (kind'a like the Silo on a Barn). Our Condos are usually in the Al
Aspiring Agents
The condo-high rise sales process. It certainly differs from every real estate transaction....sales certificates, building approvals, appraisals and even inspections are completely different. There appears to absolutely now training in this process
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
shiplap, Riveraskip, IaStavig, The_Realtor, Carl Brewster
29584 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 49 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28146067
No new orders today 13090185
Stupid MLS comments. 3268651
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1182164
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1054401
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1022809
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 817701
Let's talk about our cars 664905
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 599735