Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28449853
No new orders today 13134363
Stupid MLS comments. 3337854
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1223944
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1099843
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1054565
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 843185
Let's talk about our cars 696238
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 621585
Most common items found at an REO 614598
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 612011
REOTRANS 460319
EML 459235
Main Street 441398
asset val seminar in colorado 421135
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 352269
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 327522
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Ernie @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

tried that yesterday, thanks, no longer valid according to telelisting Anyone else gots a current code? It'll be under the "affiliates" tab on your Telelisting account, AFAIK I get a 20% discount, you get 25% credit so it's worth youre whi
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

think I've listed this Telelisting promo code before TOJIMOB good for 20% off
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: REOTRANS by reolady123 @ 04/19/18 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: kirastanThanks for the info! I'm planning to use reotrans I am confused. You wrote thanks for the info regarding a post from 2008 about a platform that was changed to Equator about 9 years ago.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: REO Expert Plus by reolady123 @ 04/19/18 10:54 PM

This is the third thing I am reading on a similar topic. I am leary of paying for platforms. Many moons ago, someone suggested or actually did, tell the person to take the $450 fee out of the first commission check. I did the same thing and they ha
Door Knocking
Jump to new posts Re: I KNOCK 9999999 DOORS A DAY & I LUV IT!!! by Vermont @ 04/19/18 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Erniehow effective is fb? I don't know if it's a true measure of effectiveness . . . . but it added $66,000,000,000 to Mark Zuckerberg's Net Worth.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Ernie @ 04/19/18 10:10 AM

Hi guys, just joined but have been reading this forum from page 1, I'm into the 300's now Anybody have a current, valid Telelisting promo code- want to sign up but also save a few bucks TIA
Door Knocking
Jump to new posts Re: I KNOCK 9999999 DOORS A DAY & I LUV IT!!! by Ernie @ 04/19/18 10:07 AM

how effective is fb?
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts UB77hi all by Ernie @ 04/19/18 10:05 AM

just joined, heard about this site from my broker
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 04/19/18 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: newagent2028going thru this entire thread... it is very helpful for new cold callers! So much wisdom on this thread, I am about halfway thru the thread and there are countless great ideas. I am reading some of this thread whil
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by newagent2028 @ 04/19/18 08:11 AM

going thru this entire thread... it is very helpful for new cold callers! So much wisdom on this thread, I am about halfway thru the thread and there are countless great ideas. I am reading some of this thread while I call is very helpful, thanks t
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Hi Peter! Thanks for the comprehensive explanation :) Mobile app is important in our industry indeed.
Jump to new posts Re: Mac or Pc by kirastan @ 04/18/18 11:37 PM

I can't agree more with you :) [quote=Scintillion]I tend to think that Apple makes an inferior product for a very high price. I seem to be in the minority with this opinion, though. [/quote]
Jump to new posts Re: What are the best blogs to follow by kirastan @ 04/18/18 11:36 PM

I like inman.com!
Jump to new posts Re: One phone or 2? by kirastan @ 04/18/18 11:34 PM

I do the same! I think this is the best way :D [quote=FlyerRE]I have two different phone numbers on one phone, one personal and the other one for work. My work number is via Google Voice, it's very cool because it rings on your phone, it's not Vo
Jump to new posts Re: offrs agent review: Chromebooks by kirastan @ 04/18/18 11:33 PM

I'm looking for a new computer. Adding Chromebook to my list :)
Business Ideas/Concepts and Feedback
Jump to new posts Website Service for New Realtors by SpencerFrancis @ 04/18/18 07:21 PM

Hey guys, First, sorry if this isn't the best place to post this, but I'm trying to find where realtors typically congregate online to get the right feedback I just created a website service for realtors and I'm looking for some feedback. I've enc
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Got too many leads? Upcall will qualify them for you by realtor_geek @ 04/18/18 03:58 PM

Ever wondered what to do with so many leads in your inbox? Lots of realtors have leads coming from Zillow/Trulia/Realtor/etc. sitting in their inbox for too long and don't have time to follow up with them. Meet Upcall, your new lead qualification
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Dimitri @ 04/18/18 01:05 PM

Mr. Clean, may I ask: do you use Cole Realty cell phone numbers when cold calling? Thank you
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts REO Expert Plus by tri4sale @ 04/18/18 10:32 AM

Anyone have experience with this AM company, trying to find out if legit or not. They have a $450 fee for the website they use.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Brokers looking for virtual assistants by Long Walk @ 04/18/18 08:04 AM

Hi Cathy -- Welcome to the site. Your experience is impressive. Out of curiosity, how much do you charge per BPO? Does 'PH' mean that you are located in the Phillipines?
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Brokers looking for virtual assistants by cathyCZ18 @ 04/17/18 11:54 PM

I'm a Real Estate Virtual Assistant. I have the knowledge in filling out different Real Estate Broker Price Opinion forms. I'm familiar with BPO vendors like BrokerPriceOpinion, Alti Source, Proteck Service, eMortgage, GoodmanDean, RRReview, Old repu
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 04/17/18 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. CleanOriginally Posted By: estaterealwhat do you do differently? what would you be doing if you were using mike ferry teachings blindly as opposed to what you are doing -I would start role playing daily -I would start pre
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Daniel1234 @ 04/17/18 07:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean $124,000 closed and pending so far in 2018. How’s everybody's year shaping up? Every day I become more convinced that I should just be blindly following mike ferry.. I think I would be at $200k if I just did everythi
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Daniel1234 @ 04/17/18 07:40 AM

If people or family don't want to work with us is because we don't know yet how to give them value and truly and genuinely help them to achieve their goals. In a business where providing value must be done withing 2-3 minutes over the phone script +
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 04/16/18 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: estatereal Originally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: estatereal@ mr. clean the following is just my opinion.... long story short...there is nothing that gets more contacts per hour than the phone there is nothing tha
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Askgauge, PPoe, Cesar, nethgerona1, philgore
30073 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 34
Vermont 17
kirastan 15
estatereal 12
Gamin' Agent 10
sualk54 8
Mr. Clean 6
realtor12345 6
reolady123 6