Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
The ultimate marketing tool

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28269940
No new orders today 13101778
Stupid MLS comments. 3276668
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189438
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061114
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028135
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822594
Let's talk about our cars 670961
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602702
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592383
Most common items found at an REO 575956
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440733
Main Street 419421
asset val seminar in colorado 407149
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340436
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306767
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Today at 08:12 AM

L, they sound interesting...perhaps my Christmas break reads/listens. Always good to keep the motivation up.!
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Re: How real estate agents are using Twitter successfully by Lafayette Homes @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Thank you for the information. I need some work on my Twitter too. I get follows, but most of them are SEO related followers. They don't spam me though.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

Essence of sucess- This is a collection of Earl Nightingale's writings, broadcasts, and conversations on various aspects of personal development. Google Books Your invisible power- At the outset of the 20th Century, Genevieve Behrend's life focused
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

read Fanatical Prospecting, but it might be good to re-read it. Never heard of the other two. Any good?
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts Re: Questions to ask your drone pilot by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Welcome to the site. I followed the links and read the blog posts. Is there a correlation between writing skills and drone-flying skills? I hope not. So, the bottom line is to find out if the drone operator is licensed and insured? That seems se
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

What books are everyone reading/listening too?? The Essense of success, Fanatical Prospecting Your Invisible Power
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts Questions to ask your drone pilot by Reguru1 @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

here is some good questions to ask your drone pilot Questions to ask your drone pilot If your in Arizona try Virtual Home Zone out
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer credit to seller by jsteinhomes @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

It is amazing to me how often the principals in a real estate transaction let their Pride get in the way of making a logical decision. Just a few weeks ago, I had a seller who failed to mention to me that the U&O permit they received on their ho
Buying
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale By Owner by jsteinhomes @ Yesterday at 06:53 AM

Hopping into this late, so who knows if the OP will ever read this. As a PA real estate licensee, I can offer some insight into the process in the state. We do not make use of binders. The buyer will draft (most likely using the Standard form availa
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Equator is Down by reolady123 @ Yesterday at 04:53 AM

Does anyone know when Equator will be back up? Did they put a message up? Its been down for me since Saturday morning. Thanks
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonal slow down by grexley @ 11/18/17 09:30 PM

These last 3 weeks have been the slowest for me in several years.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 11/18/17 10:56 AM

that is fabulous. Congrats!!!!!
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts New user from Louisiana by Shaun225 @ 11/18/17 07:31 AM

Hey guys, I just signed up and wanted to do a quick introduction. I'm newly licensed and trying to get going. I got my license mainly for my own RE investing, but I want to dabble into RE sales part-time. I have a full-time job as an operator, but
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: SAMREO(Computershare) by Vermont @ 11/18/17 04:54 AM

Maybe you should consult an Attorney to discuss your legal options; s/he may see a route to achieving satisfaction.
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts SAMREO(Computershare) by LuckyRealtor @ 11/17/17 06:14 PM

Has anyone dealt with Computershare(Samreo)? I had a listing in March, squatters, managed it for 8 moths, completed the re-key and monitored for the entire 8 months, then then pull it out and say I am on the DO NOT USE list! All the while they utili
'Net Success!
That's a good question. In my experience, the best way to get clients or to find an agent is to ask your friends. Facebook has a small feature where you can mention people in a post/comment. So if someone is asking on their facebook, "Hey every
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Long Walk @ 11/17/17 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean$70,000 closed and pending since I started in April Congratulations! That is tremendous! Your manager must be very pleased, but the other agents probably hate you?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 11/17/17 12:31 PM

$70,000 closed and pending since I started in April
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Auction.com by daspix @ 11/17/17 10:39 AM

I work in NW Missouri and I checked out Auction.com to see what was upcoming for them and I think I know why my REO business is all but dried up. I thing the banks are now sending most of their properties to them and I would also bet BPO's are being
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonal slow down by JohnN @ 11/17/17 07:16 AM

Things have actually started to pick up again here in cold MN.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Seasonal slow down by Vermont @ 11/17/17 04:16 AM

Originally Posted By: rls362". . . I am experiencing a draught . . ." You probably really meant a drought or dry period. A draught is like a Brit's draft beer or a cool breeze.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Maurice From Mississippi by Long Walk @ 11/16/17 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Investorguy601Hello, it's been a while. I just moved to Lewisville tx and looking to do some wholesale deals. Welcome back. What is a wholesale deal? I heard about something like this 10 years ago, but could never get convinc
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Seasonal slow down by rls362 @ 11/16/17 05:28 PM

I am experiencing a draught. Could this be a seasonal slow down?
Other Search Engines and Real Estate Sites
Originally Posted By: VermontGosh . . . . Wouldn't that be a question best posed on the ActiveRain Site ? I just went to look at the site. It's like Pinterest for agents and the public. Everyone is blogging and you seem to be free to comment, but
Other Search Engines and Real Estate Sites
Originally Posted By: Investorguy601Active rain site what's the purpose of setting up a profile there? Gosh . . . . Wouldn't that be a question best posed on the ActiveRain Site ?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis, Snapple
29795 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (barb43, TheTexasGal), 49 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 74
Vermont 39
estatereal 18
Flare616 16
Trouble 14
RonnieEmz 12
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
Lucky Leonardo 11