Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
C21Mr.May 16
Vermont 15
Trouble 15
David Hunter 13
Z06Fanatic 13
sky's the limit 11
Lucky Leonardo 9
RonnieEmz 9
Daniel1234 7
Marksmith 6
YourAgentVon 5
miracle 5
RedTexan 4
rjlocal22 4
TheBPOExpert 4
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Marketing Material Question by RedTexan @ Today at 04:11 PM

Game Plan 1: Renters are a lot of wasted time, stop doing that. Game Plan 2: Well I just spent about 6 hours compiling all of the expired listings in my area that are 0-180 days old. This gave me about 300 people to contact. I plan on sending a
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Today at 02:25 PM

awesome numbers Lucky. Congrats! You should be proud.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ Today at 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoOriginally Posted By: C21Mr.MayOriginally Posted By: Z06Fanatic[quote=Lucky Leonardo][quote=sky's the limit] For me to make 100 contacts I have to spend 5 hours straight on the phone $290,000 closed and pendin
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Today at 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: C21Mr.MayOriginally Posted By: Z06FanaticOriginally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoOriginally Posted By: sky's the limit For me to make 100 contacts I have to spend 5 hours straight on the phone Lucky can you update us how your yea
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Health/Medical Insurance for Newbies by Vermont @ Today at 09:21 AM

If you insert "health insurance" in the SEARCH box in the right hand column, you'll be rewarded with over 200 historical posts regarding this matter. That'll get you started . . . . and may generate more questions than it answers. PS: Alw
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
I'm not meaning to say BPO's are dead for good, period. It's just been very slow and going through my files, volume has been steadily declining. I know it's going to pick up again eventually (can't wait! I love doing BPOs)
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Health/Medical Insurance for Newbies by Drake Hawkins @ Today at 07:57 AM

Hello all, I am a new agent in DFW area Texas. I am in a dual career position currently only because I am the one in the family that provides medical/health insurance for the everyone. I'd like to ask what others do for insurance as full time agen
Shooting The Breeze
Did you think you had logged onto Angie's List ?
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Anyone who knows plumbing? Asquith Plumbing Group okay? by fincharesy @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I seriously need a plumber from Mount Eliza. Can I hire anyone who knows plumbing? Reviews told me to hire only licensed plumbers like Asquith Plumbing Group. Is this one okay?
Jump to new posts Re: Marketing Material Question by David Hunter @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Well... GO DO SOMETHING!!! What's your game plan?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by SWFLRealtor @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

Semi-new agent that needs to start prospecting... Looking at Vulcan7 and Mojo. Opinions on one or both?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Today I switched from wifi to Ethernet. No difference. Random people still do not hear me.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Fort2978I look forward to joining in on this thread as (I am a big prospector) and I coincidentially signed up with MFO with their one on one coaching...I look forward to comparing and sharing info with you all... How big of a
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM

Vermont, You're absolutely right. I doubt that "Fluffy" even exists.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Vermont @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

That's similar to when Buyers are allowed to engage in conversation with the Sellers to identify their weak spots, vulnerabilities or other hot buttons, and use them to soften up the Sellers so that they can't even think straight enough to protect t
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 07:48 AM

I have to share last night's offer presentation experience. I was the listing Agent, and I had my own offer, and another agent brought in a competing offer. With his offer was a attached a "heartfelt" letter from the Buyer about "how m
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 03/22/17 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Daniel1234Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoNow, this is starting to annoy me. Every half hour or so, Mojo connects to a call, but the person does not respond, I cannot hear them and not sure if they hear me. For the fix, I
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Keller Williams question Help Please by Vermont @ 03/22/17 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon Battle". . . The captain isn't responsible for workers compensation payments or any other legal responsibilities of a broker or employer . . ." Brokers don't have those responsibilities for Independent Contrac
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Fort2978 @ 03/22/17 05:48 PM

I have read some various pages on this thread and I think it is excellent. I think Lucky is great and I don't think there is any reason to not believe any of his numbers. I don't know why there are so many "haters". I look forward to join
Jump to new posts Re: Marketing Material Question by RedTexan @ 03/22/17 05:24 PM

All kinds of help lol. I feel like im just sitting around twiddling my thumbs.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Keller Williams question Help Please by Brandon Battle @ 03/22/17 04:57 PM

It is a voluntary team of legally independent agents with a "captain " of sorts directing the teams activities like when to prospect,when to practice scripts,etc.The captain isn't responsible for workers compensation payments or any other l
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Waxahachie Texas by David Hunter @ 03/22/17 04:57 PM

Welcome, Drake!! You got this!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Marketing Material Question by David Hunter @ 03/22/17 04:52 PM

You're welcome! Let me know if there's anything else you need. :-)
Jump to new posts Re: Marketing Material Question by RedTexan @ 03/22/17 02:36 PM

Thank you David.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 03/22/17 02:12 PM

I frequently experience it, but I just thought they were deadheads or don't understand English on the other end.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Lelia_RE_Stager, ausboxgroups, vendmate, Wants To Learn, Kris Garcia
29270 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (LindaU, 1 invisible), 82 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27990392
No new orders today 13077109
Stupid MLS comments. 3251864
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1170843
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1044444
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1013814
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 808505
Let's talk about our cars 656406
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 593641