Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Jaipur Properties by Bytes @ Today at 02:46 PM

3 BHK Flats in Jaipur 4 BHK Flats in Jaipur
Agents and Brokers
Hi Vermont, I leave tomorrow. I was telling them as if they wanted me to come over and sign next week I would not be available. I am a firm believer of open and honest communication. When I had an agent when buying my home they went away and never
Agents and Brokers
I thought you told them you were "going away" . . . . when was that going to occur ?
Agents and Brokers
I did a follow up call yesterday. They said they did not make a decision yet. They said they were speaking to a couple more agents as they were learning what each can do for them. I told them I know I can help them and to keep me in mind. They sa
Aspiring Agents
I've never heard of EXIT Realty..are you in California ? I guess I'll have to Google it.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

no door knocking? door hangers are cheap. 1000 for less than $100. Just be creative. Pick 1000 of the best homes in your area and hang them. homeowners have to tear it off the door and look at it for a few seconds.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: vk60546Why not go to a permit system instead? that way, you are allowing people to make money, but those who have many complaints against them will have their permits revoked? The answer to that my friend is way above my pay
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by vk60546 @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: sualk54Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoSaulk; I'm not sure where to source this but a good friend of mine who's a top produucing agent who door knocks a lot told me they will soon be somehow banning & cracking down on d
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Getting Back Into The Business After Running Out Of Money.. by Logan Five @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

I was in the business 15 years ago, but when all the listings dried up I had no money left in the bank to stay in the business. I did do some prospecting but I didn't stick with it i.e I didn't do it everyday.ve If I had it to do over again..I would
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoSaulk; I'm not sure where to source this but a good friend of mine who's a top produucing agent who door knocks a lot told me they will soon be somehow banning & cracking down on door knocking. A byproduct o
Aspiring Agents
I highly recommend EXIT Realty. We train our agents really well! We definitely don't just throw you to the sharks. We also have a unique compensation structure that allows our agents to build residual income, as a sort of retirement plan. I've been w
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From California.. by Logan Five @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

My license was good up to 2001. I got out of real estate in 1999 when I ran out of funds to continue. I listen to Mike Ferry on Youtube and that motivates me to want to do something different when I get back into the business.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From California.. by JohnN @ Yesterday at 08:16 AM

Originally Posted By: VermontOriginally Posted By: Logan Five". . . I had to get out of the real estate business because I ran out of money . . ." How long ago was that, since you report that you're having to take the Exams again ? Here in
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by vk60546 @ Yesterday at 07:17 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWriterif you are polite enough yet quick in your judgment as to where the call is headed, you can easily avoid the crazy DNCL people. 99.9% of DNC peeps are nice and sane and won't give you sh*t. in addition, I'm not
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by vk60546 @ Yesterday at 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWriterif you are polite enough yet quick in your judgment as to where the call is headed, you can easily avoid the crazy DNCL people. 99.9% of DNC peeps are nice and sane and won't give you sh*t. Also, doesn't mojo al
Rental Properties
Jump to new posts Re: How to get started in Real Estate Investing by Jhony @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Hi, I agree with you. Regards
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Need Selling advice by Jhony @ Yesterday at 06:40 AM

Hi, You can low your price. Regards
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Value of an agent by Jhony @ Yesterday at 06:37 AM

Hi, No idea on this you should check with some other real estate in your local area also. Regards
Real Estate Investing
Hi, I agree with this. Regards
Real Estate Investing
Hi, Thank you for sharing this information Regards
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From California.. by Vermont @ Yesterday at 05:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Logan Five". . . I had to get out of the real estate business because I ran out of money . . ." How long ago was that, since you report that you're having to take the Exams again ? Here in Vermont, you can warehouse a
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by C21Mr.May @ Yesterday at 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Logan FiveI have no problems with door knocking in my area. If they ban that I might have to get out of the business. Some parts of California like Yorba Linda it requires a door knocking permit
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Hello From California.. by Logan Five @ Yesterday at 12:24 AM

I am currently working on the exam questions for the real estate test. I plan on door knocking three times a week from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. I have had some success getting listings in the neighborhoods that I went prospecting in, but, I had to get o
Aspiring Agents
I want to go with a company that is well known i.e Coldwell Banker because for one, I really like their TV spots. I want to do door knocking all day long, maybe 3 times a week from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. When I was in real estate before, I prospected
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Logan Five @ 01/18/17 11:29 PM

I have no problems with door knocking in my area. If they ban that I might have to get out of the business.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Bytes, bpoexpert, catador4255, Daini Marry, Cece
29080 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (BPOs4ever, 1 invisible), 202 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 32
Jhony 29
Daniel1234 24
rdayley 16
C21Mr.May 15
David Hunter 15
Z06Fanatic 14
JohnN 11
JMK307 10