Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28384113
No new orders today 13127304
Stupid MLS comments. 3320471
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1213285
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1086973
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1050327
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 838372
Let's talk about our cars 685712
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 618693
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 608402
Most common items found at an REO 600889
EML 459233
REOTRANS 452523
Main Street 437087
asset val seminar in colorado 418640
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 349848
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 323700
Evalonline 300206
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ Today at 09:38 AM

Mojo requires you to display a "live" number in the caller ID and this results in 10-20 call backs in a day, wondering why you called them A simple solution for guys in the US is to simply install a local Google Voice number on their devic
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Originally Posted By: Texman972What private forum are you talking about? It's the Forum with a similar Title: BPO, REO, Foreclosure Asset Managers - Private Forum (see index) which was originally set up to allow verified Licensees to identify and f
Home Insurance
Jump to new posts Re: taking home insurance help!! by CareyBrown @ Today at 03:28 AM

Hey, that blog is really informative.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: General Liability Insurance by CareyBrown @ Today at 03:26 AM

General liability insurance and E&O insurance both are important for your business. When it comes to securing the business from all types of losses, we need to get insured. The insurance rates differ according to your company size. You can find o
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
What private forum are you talking about?
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure by OverTheEdge @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

It has been my experience that a deed in lieu means the lender takes it back with all the liens and judgements. When it is transferred from the former owner back to the lender, the lender pays off all of the liens and then sells the property. Dependi
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure by AML @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

My neighbor is under water on his home and has several tax liens and one judgement on his home. He asked his lender if he could do a deed in lieu of foreclosure and to my surprise the lender approved it. Question what happens to the tax liens and
Selling
Originally Posted By: TessI saw the thread from 2005, not able to reply. Searched for this topic and found a match. I wanted to say that we were paid over by about $60,000. The title company identified one of the listed loans as personal and would no
Home Inspection
Jump to new posts Re: Home inspector by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By: CareyBrownHi there, I have recently joined this forum. Welcome to the site. Are you a home inspector?
Home Inspection
Jump to new posts Re: Home inspector by CareyBrown @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Hi there, I have recently joined this forum.
Selling
I saw the thread from 2005, not able to reply. Searched for this topic and found a match. I wanted to say that we were paid over by about $60,000. The title company identified one of the listed loans as personal and would not cover it. 5 months later
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Ringless Voice Mail by poshprops @ 02/15/18 04:28 PM

Hi, I tried sending you a PM and it wouldn't let me. Can you email me the script you referenced below? Also, where are you getting list of cells? I have a list of landlines and about 50% still work with Stratics. Originally Posted By: jdalman2012OK
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 02/15/18 04:21 PM

wow, that's fantastic.!!!
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 02/15/18 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: Z06FanaticI find it funny when Agents who work solely referrals (or claim they do) brag about their success and look down on prospectors. I've had Agents even in my office brag about referral work
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 02/15/18 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmzYou have to split that with another agent? 2.5% ... damn ... if you get good I would consider moving ... Yes.. and unlike you we don't have a platform like zillow to advertise on so everything is done through the MLS
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 02/15/18 01:08 PM

You have to split that with another agent? 2.5% ... damn ... if you get good I would consider moving ...
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 02/15/18 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: Mr. CleanOriginally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: Mr. CleanI just listed one today that I made first cold contact with yesterday. In the last 10 months I've been on 23 listing appointm
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 02/15/18 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Z06FanaticI find it funny when Agents who work solely referrals (or claim they do) brag about their success and look down on prospectors. I've had Agents even in my office brag about referral work - it's like a rich kid bragging
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 02/15/18 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. CleanOriginally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: Mr. CleanI just listed one today that I made first cold contact with yesterday. In the last 10 months I've been on 23 listing appointments from prospecting where the
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 02/15/18 12:28 PM

^^^or how BUSY they are when they only do 2-3 deals a year- gotta keep up appearances
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 02/15/18 11:33 AM

I find it funny when Agents who work solely referrals (or claim they do) brag about their success and look down on prospectors. I've had Agents even in my office brag about referral work - it's like a rich kid bragging about an inheritance. Working s
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 02/15/18 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. CleanI just listed one today that I made first cold contact with yesterday. In the last 10 months I've been on 23 listing appointments from prospecting where the seller actually listed. Of those 23, I made first contact wit
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 02/15/18 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: Mr. CleanI just listed one today that I made first cold contact with yesterday. In the last 10 months I've been on 23 listing appointments from prospecting where the seller actually listed. Of tho
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 02/15/18 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. CleanI just listed one today that I made first cold contact with yesterday. In the last 10 months I've been on 23 listing appointments from prospecting where the seller actually listed. Of those 23, I made first contact wit
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 02/15/18 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Z06FanaticOriginally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: HChomatDon't dwell on the past, move forward and think big. Think that it could happen again from another cold call. Think that you will land another $2.5 million d
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
AMOC, CareyBrown, Lady Stella, Tess, poshprops
29954 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (barb43, Long Walk, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 39
Vermont 17
RonnieEmz 12
sualk54 12
Mr. Clean 12
Trouble 11
Z06Fanatic 9
jreal413 9
The Legacy Team 7