Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28388390
No new orders today 13127871
Stupid MLS comments. 3322097
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1214268
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1087394
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1050586
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 838736
Let's talk about our cars 685939
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 618856
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 608666
Most common items found at an REO 601290
EML 459234
REOTRANS 452750
Main Street 437424
asset val seminar in colorado 418792
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 350063
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 323816
Evalonline 300207
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts ***Powerful Real Estate Investing Platform*** by reinstructor @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Here is a powerful real estate deal platform, that will save you, your staff and clients, time money and energy, when looking for new real estate investment opportunities. With This Platform You Can: ✪ Find Cheap Houses To Flip ✪ Ana
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by T.T. @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Day 2. Total Calls Made 929 Contacts 50 Leads 5 Dial Time: 3:35:36 Talked to one couple that had a lot worth no more than $200k expire @$380, they're very interested in relisting as the property was appr
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Will I get approved with a dismissed charge? by Amtaro13 @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

Iím in California and I have 2 minor things on my record & im very unclear on whether to disclose them and if my license will get denied due to one of them. The first was a misdemeanor hit & run in 2002 that I was convicted of but it was in
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by T.T. @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Does anyone else have extremely bad contact rate issues using Mojo's Neighborhood Search feature? I'm hovering around 2-4% whereas the expired data I called this morning seemed a LOT better.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

I call from 8:30 AM to 8 PM and it's all the same with me. I would rather be calling and get an angry person who I can simply move on from, rather than sitting around twiddling my thumps and not doing anything. These are not sphere of influence/leads
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Anybody here do cold calls [not sphere, expired or FSBO] in the evenings? Been thinking of ramping it up a bit but don't know how receptive people are to "Hi, its ___ from ___, just calling to see if you are interested in selling" at 8 pm
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. CleanOriginally Posted By: estaterealOriginally Posted By: Mr. CleanOriginally Posted By: RonnieEmzYou have to split that with another agent? 2.5% ... damn ... if you get good I would consider moving ... Yes.. and unlike
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Mine on Property - Increased Value? by kyle_flory @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Thank you! That's great advice.
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Who has the best expired's program? by Kevin Boyle @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Hi all! I want to prospect expired's; as you probably know there are a "ton" of programs out there. 1. I am looking for a program that has a built in system or crm that allows you to enter in your leads and then notifies you on a daily b
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Marketability for two homes on one property? by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnNI don't have any brilliant answers other than- is keeping peace in the family worth $40,000? They want to break the deal and expect you to pay? There probably isn't a good answer. Jet -- This is a good summary of the fa
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Entry Level by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Yair -- welcome to the site. Thanks for adding some value with the tip on Barry Slatt. Your self-promotion of your site doesn't appear to be related in any way to what the OP was asking. More than that, did you read the forum rules when you join
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Mine on Property - Increased Value? by Long Walk @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Originally Posted By: kyle_floryJust as a inactive mine that could be used for other purposes. I just think it is unique and should add value to the property, I just have no idea how to quantify that value.. Hi Kyle -- once you go over all of Vermon
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Entry Level by Yair @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Hi Mukelal, I know that Barry Slatt is looking for interns. I recently launched a website that connects commercial real estate investors with interested lenders.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Z06Fanaticwhen you guys do follow ups either with expireds/cold calls/etc - do you ask if they have a realtor they're working with or do you go straight for the appointment? Usually I go straight for the appointment but wonderin
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

when you guys do follow ups either with expireds/cold calls/etc - do you ask if they have a realtor they're working with or do you go straight for the appointment? Usually I go straight for the appointment but wondering if I should ask them especiall
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: T.T.Just got my first day of dialing in. I've been doing at least 20 door contacts daily 5-6 days a week for the last month and made the following progress (attempt = knock, no answer. Contact = non/lead contact): TOTALS: Tota
Cold Calling
Just got my first day of dialing in. I've been doing at least 20 door contacts daily 5-6 days a week for the last month and made the following progress (attempt = knock, no answer. Contact = non/lead contact): TOTALS: Total Doors: 2,063 Attempts: 1
Ask Our Experts
I don't have any brilliant answers other than- is keeping peace in the family worth $40,000? They want to break the deal and expect you to pay? There probably isn't a good answer.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Mine on Property - Increased Value? by kyle_flory @ 02/21/18 03:04 PM

Thank you for your response. Sorry, I should have clarified better, I don't have a property I might list, there is a property I might list A client of mine owns it. I don't think he's marketing it as a mine that you can actually mine deeper and find
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Marketability for two homes on one property? by jetgetset @ 02/21/18 08:09 AM

Thanks John N I have been talking with real estate agents and appraisers and my "understanding" is we can finish it as a guest house ( which will cost us approx. $80,000) however since they are not connected and of similar size (one 1500 o
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Mine on Property - Increased Value? by Vermont @ 02/21/18 05:03 AM

How did you acquire this Parcelit . . . . and did you have a Title Search performed (or a Title Abstract pulled) BEFORE you bought it just to make sure that some prior Owner didn't retain the Mineral Rights while still selling the overriding surface
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Amtaro13, Kevin Boyle, Yair, T.T., RemaxRandi
29963 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (T.T., barb43), 46 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 34
Trouble 15
Vermont 15
RonnieEmz 14
sualk54 13
Mr. Clean 13
Z06Fanatic 11
TheTexasGal 7
avidstudent 6