Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28271773
No new orders today 13101892
Stupid MLS comments. 3276754
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189511
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061209
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028238
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822772
Let's talk about our cars 671058
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602727
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592448
Most common items found at an REO 576063
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440753
Main Street 419467
asset val seminar in colorado 407199
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340451
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306799
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: How much BPO companies need us? by Long Walk @ 21 minutes 27 seconds ago

Sorry you are going through this, Mike Tango. It's a bummer to be treated that way after doing a good job for a client. It's a bigger bummer when they don't take brokers seriously, based on their licensing and experience. This is probably a great t
Products and Services For Realtors Only
I looked at your site. Not in the market for a website. But I was totally impressed with how your site responds to spammers. Well done! To save everyone the trip, here is the policy: All4Webs.com strictly prohibits the sending of unsolicited e-m
Products and Services For Realtors Only
You Can Get A Free Professional Website For Your Business. Click On My Website Link For Information. http://All4Webs.com/?t=sharonaskewwhitten
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: miracleIt's amazing what a difference a neighborhood makes to your cold calling. Some neighborhoods are just friendlier than others! so true.!!! if I'm having bad day, I change neighbourhoods.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by miracle @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

It's amazing what a difference a neighborhood makes to your cold calling. Some neighborhoods are just friendlier than others!
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Starting with Real Estate Agent by Vermont @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Aabida". . . Does it mean what ever the shortfall is carried over to the next year . . ." I doubt it . . . . but that kind of detail would/should be clarified in the ICA (Independent Contractor Agreement) you'll have w
Ask Our Experts
Welcome to the site, Moonstone. There is a wealth of experience on this board, so you will get lots of good advice. So that I understand better: what kind of arrangement do you have with the manager/owner? Are you a buyer's agent for the manager
Ask Our Experts
Hi,i showed a house for another agent (office manager/owner). the couple i showed to the 1st time bought the house. her commission was at least $3,360. i will be receiving about $250.00-is that right? also, for this same agent i have been meeting her
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Starting with Real Estate Agent by Aabida @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

That was a great!!! When reading through it, another question is, what if the 18000 cap is NOT achieved in a year. Does it mean what ever the shortfall is carried over to the next year. i.e. $10000 short in the previous year and the next year I owe
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Starting with Real Estate Agent by Vermont @ Yesterday at 04:50 AM

It means that AFTER you've sold $1,000,000 worth of Real Estate (assuming a 6% Commission Rate across your entire book of business), the Broker's portion disappears, and you'll keep everything (100%) that's generated for the rest of that year. To re
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: How much BPO companies need us? by Mike Tango @ 11/20/17 09:45 PM

Well now I understand why my weekly volume drop from 40 a week to 20 to 5 to nothing, QC last week asked me to use distant comps when around the corner where available, I explained to this guy that the one he provided are crossing a river and over a
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Starting with Real Estate Agent by Aabida @ 11/20/17 07:02 PM

Hello All I recently acquired my RE license in TX. Now that I am moving with the next step of identifying the sponsoring broker and so forth. That said I have few questions, please if someone can help me understand better 1) Post training with
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ 11/20/17 10:21 AM

Essence of Success is amazing ... started listening to that a few weeks ago ... that man is an absolute genius
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 11/20/17 08:12 AM

L, they sound interesting...perhaps my Christmas break reads/listens. Always good to keep the motivation up.!
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
PMacpherson, Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim
29797 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Long Walk, sualk54, 2 invisible), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 73
Vermont 39
Trouble 15
estatereal 15
Flare616 13
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
RonnieEmz 10
waka 9